Mitch Morse Talks With Pat McAfee

Might Rather

46 minutes ago, billsfan89 said:

I think Pat McAfee would think of it as ESPN buying in...

1 hour ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

Pat McAfee the ESPN sell out 

everyone has a price. can't fault him for that.

3 hours ago, JerseyBills said:

AJ blinks like 2 times per second.  Idk why I got fixated on it but it's a bit abnormal lol

literally may be the most normal thing about dude. keep waiting to hear he sleeps upside down hanging by his ankles

Beanes interview today was awesome. Seeing him on Pat is about the closest youll get to seeing what hes like to drink a beer with

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BillsShredder83 said:

literally may be the most normal thing about dude. keep waiting to hear he sleeps upside down hanging by his ankles

Beanes interview today was awesome. Seeing him on Pat is about the closest youll get to seeing what hes like to drink a beer with

🤣🤣 is that true?? I get the vibe he's a bit out there but still a good dude

• Haha (+1) 1

I know some folks aren't Pat fans but I like him a lot: knows the game from a player's perspective, is funny (to me), and I like the casual but real vibe.

And he seems like a genuine Bills supporter. 

AJ always looks like he's ready to cry as he silently hangs out on the right side of the screen. 

Morse is a good dude too. Not sure how long he's got with us in terms of concussions and aging but I like him as a teammate.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.