Hope you have a Peacock subscription. NFL playoff game exclusively on Peacock, Jan 2024.

Draconator

On 5/15/2023 at 1:19 PM, Draconator said:

Ā 

Just get the "Amazon Cube" and you will have absolutely have no issues seeing ANY Bills / NFL game, on ANY channel, ANYWHERE in the world.Ā  Completely legitimate and completely legal.Ā  That goes for every sport, every event, every sitcom / movie, every channel, in EVERY country around the globe - no exceptions!Ā  If its broadcast on television (Live or recorded), anywhere on the planet, the Amazon Cube delivers - every time.Ā  That's my experience anyway.Ā  The days of missing your Bills games are over if you have the cube.Ā  Further, its about the size of a rubix cube, so you can take it anywhere with you, all you need is a HDMI cable and a smart tv / computer to connect it to.Ā  For example, I take the cube with me when I travel and connect to my hotel tv and watch whatever I want.

Here in Hawaii, I watch Buffalo and Rochester television live all the time, with commercials.Ā  Nothing makes me feel more at home than seeing a commercial for "Lisa's Liquor Barn" here in Hawaii - I get a kick out of it!Ā  Simple pleasures are the best!

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

itā€™s all fun and games until said streaming service had buffering issues due to extremely high viewer traffic.

Ā 

1 hour ago, BillsNutHawaii said:

Just get the "Amazon Cube" and you will have absolutely have no issues seeing ANY Bills / NFL game, on ANY channel, ANYWHERE in the world.Ā  Completely legitimate and completely legal.Ā  That goes for every sport, every event, every sitcom / movie, every channel, in EVERY country around the globe - no exceptions!Ā  If its broadcast on television (Live or recorded), anywhere on the planet, the Amazon Cube delivers - every time.Ā  That's my experience anyway.Ā  The days of missing your Bills games are over if you have the cube.Ā  Further, its about the size of a rubix cube, so you can take it anywhere with you, all you need is a HDMI cable and a smart tv / computer to connect it to.Ā  For example, I take the cube with me when I travel and connect to my hotel tv and watch whatever I want.

Here in Hawaii, I watch Buffalo and Rochester television live all the time, with commercials.Ā  Nothing makes me feel more at home than seeing a commercial for "Lisa's Liquor Barn" here in Hawaii - I get a kick out of it!Ā  Simple pleasures are the best!

Ā 

Ā  I expect the Bills are gonna clinch the division early and won't be participating in any if the wild card games.Ā  The fans that are interested in watching the wild card game will getĀ  peacock for 1 month if need be but it won't be to catch any of the Bills playoff games.

Ā 

Ā 

On 5/15/2023 at 5:29 PM, Dick_Cheney said:

They usually have free trials, and I'm pretty sure last year they had a Black Friday or a Holiday deal for 99 cents a month. Which was great because that's about all it's worth.

Ā 

Anyways, it's dumb that you need access to 7 different streaming services to watch all the games you wanna see. But hey. What can you do.

Yep. I dumped Peacock after my free trial (yeah, I forgot to cancel, so I think I paid for a month or two). Then my wife started her own account when they were running that 99 cents a month for a year. This is getting really annoying. I'm ready for the streaming wars to end.

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Yep. I dumped Peacock after my free trial (yeah, I forgot to cancel, so I think I paid for a month or two). Then my wife started her own account when they were running that 99 cents a month for a year. This is getting really annoying. I'm ready for the streaming wars to end.

I doubt streaming is going to end and why is it a war?

7 hours ago, Kenosha2Buffalo said:

Only really old folks complain about stuff like thisĀ 

Ā 

Maybe young people donā€™t know enough to recognize when someone is unnecessarily complicated things in life in the name of greed.

Ā 

And I am all for capitalism, but greed can cut both ways. They can make more off of you, while annoying many others, causing some to look for the door. Itā€™s not all win/win.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, nucci said:

I doubt streaming is going to end and why is it a war?

Streaming will not end. The war is the panic among the many streaming services to gain market share and long-term dominance, or at least survival. That results in bidding wars for products like an NFL wild card game - Peacock is going to make NFL fans sign up, but will they stay?

9 hours ago, AuntieEm said:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā  I expect the Bills are gonna clinch the division early and won't be participating in any if the wild card games.Ā  The fans that are interested in watching the wild card game will getĀ  peacock for 1 month if need be but it won't be to catch any of the Bills playoff games.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

You do realize that unless the Bills have the number one seed that they will play wild card weekend, division champs or not?

I'm going to laugh when some day soon you can buy a bundle of all these streaming services in one place, making them like "channels"Ā 

Ā 

Bonus points for biannual pissing contents where Amazon or Netflix will threaten to disappear from your lineup due to disagreements with the carrier.Ā 

Ā 

In other words, cable without a cable.Ā 

Edited by TheFunPolice
  • Like (+1) 1

On 5/15/2023 at 7:31 PM, Roundybout said:

To me this is a sign that the streaming fad is never ever going to work for sports. They are desperately trying to force people to watch sports on streaming services.Ā 

I think it is the opposite. Peacock covers ABC and Paramount covers CBS, I subscribe to both and do not sub to normal cable services. When I need to hit up ESPN or NFL Network days I time it and just do one month subscribe on sling and enjoy sling that month. Amazon has lots of free trial opportunities.Ā 

Ā 

So Peacock 9.99 or the month. (something like that) maybe 3 times a year.

I do Paramount to get my cbs news and shows I watch every other day 9.99 a month.

Amazon free trial

ESPN I look for Cover 1 podcast on that game, lots of fun interacting with people instead of watching.Ā  or i will just head to a bar.Ā 

NFL network 35$ one month.

Ā 

Cut the cord. Save hundreds a year.Ā 

Ā 

At home I filter between air channels, Roku and I also do Netflix sub.Ā 

Ā 

So much cheaper and much more fun content outside cable tv.Ā 

Ā 

So I disagree with you.. Until cable prices drop. more and more are taking to streaming on phone/tv/laptop and so on.Ā 

Ā 

Streaming is just starting. Oh and I pay for an internet service to do all this... one I am going to pay for anyways

Ā 

Edited by PrimeTime101
  • Agree 1

12 hours ago, BillsNutHawaii said:

The Amazon Fire TV is no different than an Apple TV, Roku, Nvidia Shield, etc.Ā  It's simply a platform that hosts all the various streaming services that are available.Ā  You must still sign up for them whether that's Netflix, Hulu, Peacock, etc.Ā Ā 

Ā 

There is nothing that gives you all movies, sports, and all channels available for free that is legal.

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, Billz4ever said:

There is nothing that gives you all movies, sports, and all channels available for free that is legal.

EyeStream TV. It's 100% residential which makes it legal. Not free like you said. I pay $50 a month. Over 3000 channels, 10,000 movies, and 2,500 TV series.

Edited by Draconator

10 hours ago, Mr. Wonderful said:

Slippery slope paying for streaming services to watch the NFL. Ā The more subscriptions, the more this will occur in the future. Ā Huge game or not, I'm opting out.

Would you miss the game or watch it elsewhere?Ā 
Ā 

I havenā€™t read any of this thread, but Iā€™m assuming that you can sign up for 1 month and then cancel, costing you $10 or so. Ā The price of a coffee nowadays. Ā 
Ā 

Iā€™m just worried about my bills bar not being able to show it for w/e reason. Ā Iā€™d sure as hell sign up and cancel before outright missing a Bills playoff gameā€¦.

Ā 

Ā 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.