Josh Allen (Designated Hitter)

Buffalo716

2 minutes ago, JoPoy88 said:

Very cool!

Cue the “he should be at the gym/track” big brains…

Add in he is over commercialized and you’re spot on, 

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Love it........can only help build the Bills fan base up in Toronto.

But on this side of the bridges the bottom is how baseball fans see JA17

aaron-judge-and-josh-allen-new-york-spor

Even Giants and Jets fans want to point out that JA17 plays in NY.    :lol:

The reality is that he's a San Francisco Giants fan but he is a SB win away from being the most popular pro athlete in the northeast.

Edited by BADOLBILZ
  • Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, buffblue said:

Somehow I don't think Josh is hurting in that department, with or without Brittany

Before opening the thread I considered the possibility the thread title was referring to details of Josh's dating life since the end of Josh Britt

• Haha (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

The Bluejays suck

They most certainly do not. The ballpark they play in does. 

Josh Allen is well received up here. Only people who don't like him are prissy Pats and Dolphins fans. Pats fans can at least admit he's the real deal and he will be their tormentor for the next 10 years. Dolphins fans think Tua is winning them a Superbowl this season. Still have no idea how anyone who grows up in Canada becomes a Dolphins fan.

Never met a Jets fan in Canada. Plenty of Giants fans though. Surprisingly Ravens and Eagles fans seem to dislike Allen up here. I think thats because or their love affair with Lamar and Hurts. 

Most people wish Allen was their QB. 

For those who are interested in terms of NFL Fandom in Toronto/Southern Ontario it goes.

1. Bills

2. Steelers

3. Cowboys

4. Packers

4. Giants, Niners

5. Dolphins, Eagles, Lions, Ravens and the Browns for some odd reason.

Edited by HaldimandBills
  • Like (+1) 1

I think about 15% of home game attendance/ST holders are from across the border.  They love the tailgate scene as much as we do and they pretty much rejected the Bills in Toronto series because they would rather spend their money to attend games here.  Overpriced tickets without a decent party involved was a hard sell.  That's why a big part of the rooting interest was in whomever the Bills played there.  At least that is how I remember Canadian fans explaining it in a thread here at TBD from years ago.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, JESSEFEFFER said:

I think about 15% of home game attendance/ST holders are from across the border.  They love the tailgate scene as much as we do and they pretty much rejected the Bills in Toronto series because they would rather spend their money to attend games here.  Overpriced tickets without a decent party involved was a hard sell.  That's why a big part of the rooting interest was in whomever the Bills played there.  At least that is how I remember Canadian fans explaining it in a thread here at TBD from years ago.

Canadian Bills fans deliberately refused to go to those games because of the pathetic farce it was. Another brilliant blunder by the idiot cable/internet companies who think they own everything up here. 

3 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Love it........can only help build the Bills fan base up in Toronto.

But on this side of the bridges the bottom is how baseball fans see JA17

aaron-judge-and-josh-allen-new-york-spor

Even Giants and Jets fans want to point out that JA17 plays in NY.    :lol:

The reality is that he's a San Francisco Giants fan but he is a SB win away from being the most popular pro athlete in the northeast.

We obviously send him there to promote the Bills and the NFL to Southern Ontario.  

In no way is he a Blue Jay fan.  Which is all fine.

If you ask him I think he’d tell you he’s a Giants fan - probably likes the Yankees because he’s a Judge fan.   

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.