Tickets available now for all games on ticketmaster…

RiotAct

Gotta pay for the new stadium somehow. 

But really, they started doing dynamic pricing a few years ago, so some games are more expensive than others.  Home Opener is always a sell out, so of course the prices will be higher. 

• Like (+1) 1

Prices were more than triple the season seat cost!

A friend has 300 level seats in price zone 8, seasons are $600 per seat.  If you bought a seat for each game in the same section/row off Ticketmaster, it would have been $1,900 per seat for the entire season!

Edited by vanhalen26

52 minutes ago, vanhalen26 said:

Prices were more than triple the season seat cost!

A friend has 300 level seats in price zone 8, seasons are $600 per seat.  If you bought a seat for each game in the same section/row off Ticketmaster, it would have been $1,900 per seat for the entire season!

is that including the TicketShister fee?

13 hours ago, Gugny said:

- You could do an all inclusive (for two) in the DR for 4 nights for that. Flights included. 

An "all inclusive" in the "DR" isn't my idea of a good time, but I can't fathom that people would spend their money on a football game instead of something like the trip you outline!

And I'm a Bills fan!  

And for those of you planning on going to the game in England: if you actually get there, for God's sake, don't waste your precious time over there watching a frigging American football game!  Go see some stuff!  The Bills will be waiting for you when you return back to Cheektowaga.

1 hour ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

My tickets to both playoff games last year cost less than one of these tickets. I bought both from the Bills

yeah… 7th row corner end zone (tunnel end) for the Bengals Divisional Round game was like $240 all-in after fees.

2 hours ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

Planning on going back to Sofi to see the game December 23 against the chargers.

As long as the tickets are not as outrageously priced as last year’s season opener, which I don’t think they will be, I’ll be OK with it.

I bought tix for this game right as they went on sale. They’re slightly cheaper than last years opener. I’ll be staying with my in laws for Christmas and didn’t know who would be going to the game so I bought 3 sets for all options 😂

5 in sec 401 @ $240 each after fees

2 in 208 for $340 each after fees

1 in c137 for $609 after fees

these are all non-resale from the chargers. Will end up selling whatever I don’t use @ face value. Let me know if you need any! Hoping to use the 208 or c137!

• Thank you (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

Don’t singe game seats normally go on sale to STH first, then group sales, then whatever is left open to the public?

Not this year.  The sent out an email last week that since there are so few seats available, ticket sales were open to all once the schedule came out. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

10th row in Metlife confirmed right around the 5 yard line for 150$ on 9/11 

My boys boss has season tickets. Can't wait.  These seats are phenomenal 

From what I seen,  they're in the 450$- 500 range

Edited by JerseyBills

9 minutes ago, BillsfaninAZ said:

Has anyone bought tickets for Bills games through venues like Stub Hub or Vivid Seats?  Are they reliable?  I'm checking online for tickets to the Raiders game and Ticket Master doesn't have as many available like the other sites.  

I used vivid seats last year for the bills home opener and didn’t have any issues. I also purchased giants vs bills tickets last night on vivid. 300 level got them for $201 a ticket after fees. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.