Tickets available now for all games on ticketmaster…

RiotAct

4 hours ago, BillsfaninAZ said:

Has anyone bought tickets for Bills games through venues like Stub Hub or Vivid Seats?  Are they reliable?  I'm checking online for tickets to the Raiders game and Ticket Master doesn't have as many available like the other sites.  

I used Stub Hub for the Bengals Monday night game in Cincy last season.  

They were great as far as communication following the Hamlin incident,  and i got my refund reasonably quickly. 

I would use them again if need be.

3 hours ago, Rocky Landing said:

I couldn't believe how fast the available tickets for the Dec. 23 Bills at Chargers were getting snatched up here in  LA.

Gonna be like a home game for us!!!

7 hours ago, BillsfaninAZ said:

Has anyone bought tickets for Bills games through venues like Stub Hub or Vivid Seats?  Are they reliable?  I'm checking online for tickets to the Raiders game and Ticket Master doesn't have as many available like the other sites.  

Have used Stubhub a few times in the past ten years or so with zero issues.  They’re legit.  Although, I prefer SeatGeek.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Crazy how quickly tickets are going for Bills @ Chargers/SoFi.  And they're not cheap. $400-1000 and up.

I'm going to agree with @RiotAct and predict that there will be a lot of Bills fans at SoFi, just like there was last year for the Rams season opener. GO BILLS!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.