Your one, and only one, draft hot take?

17 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

In most places, no. Here? Certainly warmish. 

Hahaha touche, well played.  

Personally I don't think he goes any sooner than Detroit at 48.  Detroit has another pick at 55 too, so I think that is Jack Campbell's best shot at going before our pick at 59.  ack Campbell feels like the type of old school player Dan Campbell likes and I can see him going to Detroit at 48 or 55.  And if he gets past both of Detroit's picks, then I think is likely on the board on 59 if Bills are interested and if we were to pass then I would think Eagles would give a heavy look at 62 given the losses they had at LB this free agency.    

That is my range of where I think he goes...between 48 and 62.

Within 4 hours prior to the draft, almost every single radio and tv station that covers the NFL in this country will have someone on their broadcast say, "If __________ is still on the board when [any team]'s pick comes up, let me tell ya you are going to see [any team's draft rep] [RUN UP/FLY UP/SPRINT UP] to the podium to make that pick!"

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Haha (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Within 4 hours prior to the draft, almost every single radio and tv station that covers the NFL in this country will have someone on their broadcast say, "If __________ is still on the board when [any team]'s pick comes up, let me tell ya you are going to see [any team's draft rep] [RUN UP/FLY UP/SPRINT UP] to the podium to make that pick!"

Humans are a funny species.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

My hot take:

Despite popular belief around here, 3 or 4 Tight Ends (I see people suggesting Kincaid, Mayer, Washington and even sometimes seen people suggest either LaPorta or Musgrave as first rounders) will not be drafted round 1 and Dalton Kincaid will NOT be the first TE taken.  

At most 2 will go, and Michael Mayer will be the first one drafted.

Edited by Alphadawg7

weak draft class, hoping a quality WR drops (unlikely) or Branch (S) (again unlikely)

trying to trade up would only work to get ahead of Balt or NYG if they have a first round grade WR available

Would love to trade pick 27 to the Lions for both of their second round picks (48 and 55) giving us 3 picks (59 is our own)

55 minutes ago, Dr. Who said:

Humans are a funny species.

"The ______'s got their man!"

"He was the number 1 guy on our board."

"We can't wait to get him in here."

"He is pretty much over [knee and femur replacement surgery] and our medical team says he is good to go."

"I remove their skin and wear it like a human suit."

Sorry on that last one, wrong "Buffalo Bill."

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Haha (+1) 4

1 minute ago, Zerovoltz said:

,,,,,Some people don't know what a hot take is.....I digress.  Also some people don't know how to count to ONE.

Hot Take:  Clayton Tune will end up being the best QB in this class when it's all said and done.  (fire.)

I picked him up late in some of my simulated mock drafts.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.