Final stadium drawings maybe?

Draconator

@BLeonard had started a thread, but the pictures were kinda small. So he emailed them to me and I put them on a Google Drive link and made the link sharable. 

There's ain't pretty drawings. More engineering-type drawings, but the Reddit poster that BLeonard saw these on, the poster said these were the final drawings. (Then quickly that poster deleted the drawings from Reddit.)

Judge for ye self

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ehURXcMujmJ7IO_MbsDuMWmf4zn42LMD?usp=sharing

Edited by Draconator
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

24 minutes ago, Draconator said:

@BLeonard had started a thread, but the pictures were kinda small. So he emailed them to me and I put them on a Google Drive link and made the link sharable. 

There's ain't pretty drawings. More engineering-type drawings, but the Reddit poster that BLeonard saw these on, the poster said these were the final drawings. (Then quickly that poster deleted the drawings from Reddit.)

Judge for ye self

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ehURXcMujmJ7IO_MbsDuMWmf4zn42LMD?usp=sharing

yeah they’re just wire-mesh type pics but sure I like it. No surprises. Thanks for posting.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Looks pretty much like the renderings released.

It’s going to be a beautiful stadium. Still hate it.

I understand what you mean, but that building may just be the largest anchor on the planet, grounding the Bills in Buffalo for the next 2 decades minimum. I like the design enough, but I love what it represents.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

I understand what you mean, but that building may just be the largest anchor on the planet, grounding the Bills in Buffalo for the next 2 decades minimum. I like the design enough, but I love what it represents.

And that is exactly the right attitude to have. Cheers

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, KDIGGZ said:

Meh whatever it takes to keep the team and get the commish off our backs. Nothing too exciting though

Agreed the ugly glass design does nothing for me because it doesn’t fit into Western New York. I think if we are going cheaper why have any lights or a replay board? Make it like old Chicago Cubs Wrigley Field where Buffalo Bills have to play at 1:00 every Sunday at the new Bills stadium. Since the Bills are keeping it simple make it historic hand operated scoreboard like 1940’s Buffalo Civic Stadium. No replay boards and no stadium lights. That makes the stadium experience unique and stand out. Nothing we are doing is buzz worthy. I guarantee if the Bills said we are building a historic football stadium with no replay boards all hand operated with no stadium lights fans would come from all over like fans go to Chicago Cubs Wrigley Field in my opinion. Go Bills! Let’s Go Buffalo 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Dislike 1

42 minutes ago, I am leaving for good said:

Agreed the ugly glass design does nothing for me because it doesn’t fit into Western New York. I think if we are going cheaper why have any lights or a replay board? Make it like old Chicago Cubs Wrigley Field where Buffalo Bills have to play at 1:00 every Sunday at the new Bills stadium. Since the Bills are keeping it simple make it historic hand operated scoreboard like 1940’s Buffalo Civic Stadium. No replay boards and no stadium lights. That makes the stadium experience unique and stand out. Nothing we are doing is buzz worthy. I guarantee if the Bills said we are building a historic football stadium with no replay boards all hand operated with no stadium lights fans would come from all over like fans go to Chicago Cubs Wrigley Field in my opinion. Go Bills! Let’s Go Buffalo 

it’s not all glass. I thought you “were leaving for good”? Because please do. And when you sign off with “go bills lets go buffalo” it’s pretty easy to tell who you are despite your very, VERY creative smurf account names. 

take your own advice: just go.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

6 hours ago, I am leaving for good said:

7 hours ago, Einstein said:

Good morning.

As I’ve been saying all along, the ‘renderings’ we’ve been shown to date are nothing more than rendered views of the 3D model from which they’ll construct the stadium. The ‘drawings’ posted here are the technical views of that exact same model. I use drawings in quotes because nothing is actually drawn anymore. We simply ask the software to show us views of the model in plan, elevation and cross section. I’ll study them more later on my desktop but what I’m most interested in are what appear to be floor plan views of the locker room and concourse levels. It’s there that fans can see the support spaces being incorporated into the facility (restrooms, concessions, etc).

PS: Thanks for sharing! Very cool. I’m a bit shocked these were released. They RARELY are. Tons of liability and proprietary design being exposed by the architects here.

• Like (+1) 3

7 hours ago, I am leaving for good said:

Make it like old Chicago Cubs Wrigley Field where Buffalo Bills have to play at 1:00 every Sunday at the new Bills stadium. Since the Bills are keeping it simple make it historic hand operated scoreboard like 1940’s Buffalo Civic Stadium. No replay boards and no stadium lights. That makes the stadium experience unique and stand out. 

that sounds awesome, actually

7 hours ago, I am leaving for good said:

Wrigley Field got lights in 1988.  You're asking the Bills to do what the Cubs don't do anymore....for almost 40 years.

So basically if we have the #1 seed in the conference, we would have to play on the road for the AFCCG because those games are late afternoon/night.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.