Final stadium drawings maybe?

Draconator

12 hours ago, mrags said:

With all the complaining I’ve done about it I’ve earned it anyway. 

These are definitely things that will make this stadium cool and I’m guessing unique. I have been to enough newly built venues so I can’t confirm if any current stadium has things like this. 

The new San Diego State Snap Dragon Stadium has that in my opinion. Go Bills! Let’s Go Buffalo 

Surprised these are leaked but I am still disappointed in the poor roofline. It just seems cheap looking in the initial pictures compared to Tottenham. I also still am shocked there is not a waterfall somewhere as an homage to Niagara Falls. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1

2 minutes ago, Locomark said:

Surprised these are leaked but I am still disappointed in the poor roofline. It just seems cheap looking in the initial pictures compared to Tottenham. I also still am shocked there is not a waterfall somewhere as an homage to Niagara Falls. 

You can’t honestly compare it to soccer stadiums. Yes the same firm is doing it but soccer stadiums are traditionally built in a different way with more coverage. It’s expected over there, not over here. 

stay disappointed and don’t go then. It’s a “cheap looking” billion dollar piece of architecture by a world-renowned firm. Sure. Seriously some of you act like going to every Bills game is like fighting and enduring a hurricane force blizzard. Most games, it ain’t that bad. Some games are positively lovely. And if it is that bad, a roof doesn’t mean s**t because the game would be moved/postponed anyways because no one can get there. Seriously grow one or just don’t go, trust we don’t need you. Christ.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Vomit 1
  • Dislike 1

9 minutes ago, JoPoy88 said:

You can’t honestly compare it to soccer stadiums. Yes the same firm is doing it but soccer stadiums are traditionally built in a different way with more coverage. It’s expected over there, not over here. 

stay disappointed and don’t go then. It’s a “cheap looking” billion dollar piece of architecture by a world-renowned firm. Sure. Seriously some of you act like going to every Bills game is like fighting and enduring a hurricane force blizzard. Most games, it ain’t that bad. Some games are positively lovely. And if it is that bad, a roof doesn’t mean s**t because the game would be moved/postponed anyways because no one can get there. Seriously grow one or just don’t go, trust we don’t need you. Christ.

Way off base with what you thought I meant. I don’t dislike the coverage aspect. I don’t care about being outdoors or under cover. Look at how nice the roofing is at Tottenham (braces and outcropping) and then look at the drawing for Buffalo. Don’t build a spectacular outside facade only to have the roof look like an afterthought. 

Edited by Locomark
  • Thank you (+1) 2

6 hours ago, Locomark said:

Way off base with what you thought I meant. I don’t dislike the coverage aspect. I don’t care about being outdoors or under cover. Look at how nice the roofing is at Tottenham (braces and outcropping) and then look at the drawing for Buffalo. Don’t build a spectacular outside facade only to have the roof look like an afterthought. 

Let’s wait to see how the overhang is ‘detailed’. The latest trend is for the cantilever to be made of a translucent material…not solid metal decking. I’m going to trust the architects. These guys REALLY know what they’re doing. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.