What are your plans for draft night?

BillsPride12

I'll just be watching at home, will probably order some pizza and wings.  Used to have a big crew that would go out and make a night out of the draft but that slowly dwindled out over the years.  Anybody doing anything fun for draft night?  For the record staying home and watching on your couch with some pizza and wings and maybe a couple pops counts as fun! 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 2

We have access the owners room at a local bar.  Usually around 7-12 of us.  It’s basically a man cave that overlooks the bar.  5 big TVs- humidor- balcony to smoke some fatties -  sweet set up.  I’m usually the only Bills fan. 

Located in Vegas, the bar will be packed as the golden knights play Thursday night. Bummer…. I hate the knights.

Edited by NewEra
  • Awesome! (+1) 10
  • Dislike 1

Just now, AlCowlingsTaxiService said:

I’ll be checking this board at 4am because there’s no way I’ll be awake when the Bills pick

The 27th pick the last few years have been in the 11-11:30pm area. That’s a bit rough for some people with early mornings. 

I will stay up and watch live, then immediately come here to find out who the heck that guy we just drafted is. Along with that comes the usual moaning and groaning, from the usual suspects. No special food or drink, too late for company, just a fun night watching and waiting. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, NewEra said:

We have access the owners room at a local bar.  Usually around 7-12 of us.  It’s basically a man cave that overlooks the bar.  5 big TVs- humidor- balcony to smoke some fatties -  sweet set up.  I’m usually the only Bills fan. 

I’m sorry to hear that you don’t have a better class of friends, but maybe you could do some missionary work and convert them. We have room on the bandwagon! 😋

Sounds like a sweet set up, indeed. You have a bit of a time advantage on some of us EST viewers. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Augie said:

I’m sorry to hear that you don’t have a better class of friends, but maybe you could do some missionary work and convert them. We have room on the bandwagon! 😋

Sounds like a sweet set up, indeed. You have a bit of a time advantage on some of us EST viewers. 

Lol.  Most of my buddies go to our bills bar- but this is the only day of the year I see most of these dudes, so I make it a point to catch up with them.  Niners, Vikings, raiders, Pats, Texans, Eagles, NYG, falcons, chargers and Washington fans represented.  

• Like (+1) 3

23 minutes ago, Virgil said:

What’s a draft?

@Virgil 🙋‍♂️ The Draft are a punk band, from Florida, formed from the ashes of Hot Water Music, and featuring ex-members Jason Black, George Rebelo, and Chris Wollard. You can listen to their appropriately named--given your inquiry--track, "We'll Never Know", at the link, below:

https://noidearecords.bandcamp.com/track/well-never-know

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.