With their first pick of the draft WR makes the most sense for the Bills.

Tipster19

It makes the most sense simply because this is the Bills biggest need as of date. I expect the Bills to move up as well, I believe this with all the rumors flying around lately. Beane may believe in Gabe Davis but relying on him is a different story and I’m pretty sure that Beane and McDermott are feeling the heat as well. Not only do they have to win imo but also to go far into the play-offs/Super Bowl, inspite of having a cash strapped year and with limited resources. 

Here is the top 4 WR prospects, not necessarily in order, in this year’s draft.

1. TCU WR Qentin Johnston

2. USC Jordan Addison

3. Boston College Zay Flowers

4. Ohio State Jaxon Smith-Njigba

If there is any accuracy to this speculation then which one of them do you think or want the Bills to draft?

• Eyeroll 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Disagree 4
  • Agree 1

WR, TE or OT make the most sense in the 1st

I’d be good with a trade up for JSN or Flowers

I’d be good with a trade down if a QB is there at 27, someone may give us an extra 2nd and 3rd.  

then maybe you come away with a combination of players like TE Darnell Washington & WR Jalin Hyatt or WR Jonathan Mingo

Edited by Warriorspikes51
  • Disagree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

It’s definitely looks like the most likely position for them to pick

37 minutes ago, Tipster19 said:

2. USC Jordan Addison

If there is any accuracy to this speculation then which one of them do you think or want the Bills to draft?

From that list Flowers and Addison are definitely the most likely. Bills won’t have a chance at JSN (unless they trade up) and Johnston is the only one they haven’t had in for a visit.

• Thank you (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, gobills404 said:

It’s definitely looks like the most likely position for them to pick

From that list Flowers and Addison are definitely the most likely. Bills won’t have a chance at JSN (unless they trade up) and Johnston is the only one they haven’t had in for a visit.

You make some great points, especially about the smoke screening that Beane seems to like to do. Thanks for your insight.

14 hours ago, Tipster19 said:

It makes the most sense simply because this is the Bills biggest need as of date. I expect the Bills to move up as well, I believe this with all the rumors flying around lately. Beane may believe in Gabe Davis but relying on him is a different story and I’m pretty sure that Beane and McDermott are feeling the heat as well. Not only do they have to win imo but also to go far into the play-offs/Super Bowl, inspite of having a cash strapped year and with limited resources. 

2. USC Jordan Addison

What?

WR is in no way "the Bills biggest need as of date." In no way.

Could they go WR? Sure? Four or five other positions just as easily.

• Disagree 1

14 hours ago, Tipster19 said:

2. USC Jordan Addison

Funny how everyone wants to forget about Jalin Hyatt despite having a top 30 visit to Buffalo.

Hyatt tops the list for me...

I'd be happy with Jaxon Smith-Njigba or Quentin Johnston in the 1st round, though they aren't likely to be there for the Bills. None of the other WR's really do it for me in the 1st round.

• Agree 1

On 4/14/2023 at 9:56 PM, Tipster19 said:

2. USC Jordan Addison

wow you got those 1-4 totally wrong. 

And you can’t just say “oh yeah WR at 27” without seeing how the draft goes. 

On 4/17/2023 at 1:49 AM, GreggTX said:

I will be extremely disappointed if the Bills draft a WR before an OT since OT, not WR, is our biggest need and there are no MLB's worth the 27th pick.

Are so many giving up on Spencer Brown? If you are calling for an OT at 27 you want to bench  Brown right? Missed some time last year and tried to catch up. In his 3rd season,if healthy  can we expect a significant improvement? Is Josh unhappy with Brown?

• Like (+1) 1

On 4/17/2023 at 1:49 AM, GreggTX said:

I will be extremely disappointed if the Bills draft a WR before an OT since OT, not WR, is our biggest need and there are no MLB's worth the 27th pick.

But the chance of "value" at OT is much lower than WR at pick 27 imo, and in most scouts opinions as well. 

1 hour ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Another plea, can we PLEASE stop saying that the Bills should take a particular position?!? IT ALL DEPENDS ON THE PLAYERS AVAILABLE AT THAT POSITION!! Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk

The running backs sure aren't unhappy with Brown, I promise you that. If he cleans up his technique in pass pro and has a full off-season to train properly watch out.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.