Poll Closed (Former thread of TSW Draft 1.0)

Virgil

What should the Bills do with the #27 pick in the 2023 draft?  

109 members have voted

1. 1. What should the Bills do with the #27 pick in the 2023 draft?

• Jordan Addison, WR, USC
    • Jack Campbell, LB, Iowa
    • Trade Back (will need an offer from another team by 8p est 4/8/23 for this to happen)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/08/2023 at 10:06 PM

In this unique situation I think getting Jeudy on 2 more years of his rookie contract and the Broncos 3rd round pick this year for our #27 is the best option. Helps us immediately in trying to win a SB and we can still get a good O line, LB and DT prospect with our 2nd and 2 third round picks if the board hits right 

• Disagree 1

2 minutes ago, Dr. Who said:

Cowboys at 26. Gremlins came in and replaced his name with Might Rather, how odd.

Ah, thank you.  I was rushing so fast to get the Bills poll up, I didn't update that main page.  

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Virgil said:

My bad.  I'll close the poll and make him the Bills selection immediately

Sarcasm can be funny, or as it is here, straight up rude.  He is more than a viable option in the real, non-fantasy world.  But it is your poll so your rules.  I won’t try to co-opt it or return your mean spirited tone.  I think your mock draft thing is fun and probably a lot of work so thank you.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

The talent in this draft is lacking first round grades.  Approximately 20 as far as I can discern from the "experts".  I have been a trade down guy in years like this.  Find a partner and move back to the early second round.  There will be plenty of players to fill spots on the roster. 

8 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Sarcasm can be funny, or as it is here, straight up rude.  He is more than a viable option in the real, non-fantasy world.  But it is your poll so your rules.  I won’t try to co-opt it or return your mean spirited tone.  I think your mock draft thing is fun and probably a lot of work so thank you.

Oh cmon man :) You start with calling something which is at best really an out-of-the-box idea (and I am not saying a bad one) an OBVIOUS solution using caps lock and then call rude someone who is joking about it? Cmon :)

5 minutes ago, Nitro said:

The talent in this draft is lacking first round grades.  Approximately 20 as far as I can discern from the "experts".  I have been a trade down guy in years like this.  Find a partner and move back to the early second round.  There will be plenty of players to fill spots on the roster. 

I get what you are saying, but if you (or Beane) can see there are 20 first rounds grades, so do other GMs. Why would anybody wanted to trade up?

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.