Tyreek Hill to retire after 2025!?!

The Jokeman

Why would he make that declaration?  I don't think it's posturing.  It gains him no advantage by announcing it almost 3 years beforehand.  If the Dolphins take him seriously, they might be inclined to take steps to replace him before the 2025 season, effectively putting him at a bargaining disadvantage should he change his mind and decides he wants a big deal in a contract extension.  Even if his intention is to retire, he's better off keeping his decision to himself.

Well, with Tua lofting passes to him, I wouldn’t be surprised…

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Rc2catch said:

He’s made his money. I can 100% see him retiring if there’s something else he really wants to do. I’m not a fan of his but there’s nothing wrong with getting out early and enjoying the time off. 

the only thing is, the fans don't like how early he announces this. so anytime he has a bad play, Hill will be questioned "is his heart in it" "Are we now going to get proper value out of him?"

• Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.