The Walls be Closing

Kemp

2 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Where I’ll admit Dems are smarter is that they don’t have faith that their overstep can backfire.  

… and they’re likely correct. 

The way this backfires is if they actually get Trump out of the race and have to face DeSantis. 

That’s when you could get an AG Cruz. 

Luckily for you, half of the Republican base is absolutely ridiculous and will save you from that reality. 

You’ll get a wounded Trump, with no money, and your geriatric authoritarian puppet gets 4 more years. 

Only half?

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Trying to cancel my vote, to defraud me and millions of others from our suffrage 

I thought you were ignorant, but you just proved it.  Have you ever voted?  I've voted in every election since I was 18 and I'm turning 58 next month.  Our election laws are so loose.  My wife's name could be used for a man or woman.  I could walk in and vote and sign my name as hers and nobody would know or give a *****.  Suffrage is being trounced upon by illegal voters.  What a mess.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

What did Trump do?   

You've been told.

You can argue he's not guilty.

You can't argue those aren't crimes.

I suppose you can argue about if 2+2=4, too.

2 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

"Your favorite President"

He really is an idiot.

Just now, Kemp said:

You've been told.

No no.  I’m talking to people that can’t define a woman. 

You should have no problem telling someone what a President did that was criminal - that isn’t quotes from low lifes about a “plan” that never happened was never even close to happening and in the middle of a fake pandemic designed to get the election result you wanted.  

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Kemp said:

You've been told.

I read that indictment.  The prosecutor indicated that Trump "knew" "believed" "thought."   WTF.  Guy's a mind reader?  And when is thinking and believing illegal.  I believe in God.  Is that next?    

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Irv said:

I thought you were ignorant, but you just proved it.  Have you ever voted?  I've voted in every election since I was 18 and I'm turning 58 next month.  Our election laws are so loose.  My wife's name could be used for a man or woman.  I could walk in and vote and sign my name as hers and nobody would know or give a *****.  Suffrage is being trounced upon by illegal voters.  What a mess.  

So emotional, so wrong.

You are protecting a criminal. A traitor and a fool. 

That's you 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

So emotional, so wrong.

You are protecting a criminal. A traitor and a fool. 

That's you 

Nice.  Too busy shooting your blowhole off to vote.  What a mess.  Blowhards like you who don't vote bitching about elections.  Susan B Anthony is rolling in her grave.  

This “coup” was so well organized that Law Enforcement was all over it on January 6th and prevented anything from escalating ……

Oh they didn’t?

Then it must have been a successful coup because how can you stop the most powerful man on the planet and commander in chief of the worlds greatest fighting force from remaining in power…..

Oh wait……it wasn’t? 

But he definitely “wanted” to.  Or something.  

—-Garland, not at all bitter of not becoming SCOTUS Justice

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This “coup” was so well organized that Law Enforcement was all over it on January 6th and prevented anything from escalating ……

Oh they didn’t?

Then it must have been a successful coup because how can you stop the most powerful man on the planet and commander in chief of the worlds greatest fighting force from remaining in power…..

Oh wait……it wasn’t? 

It's almost as if he has no idea what he's talking about...

For any adults, here is what is being charged and the alleged facts of the case.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Irv said:

Nice.  Too busy shooting your blowhole off to vote.  What a mess.  Blowhards like you who don't vote bitching about elections.  Susan B Anthony is rolling in her grave.  

I would assume that everybody on this board does vote because they are passionate about it

I don’t know why you would think that a poster doesn’t vote

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ChiGoose said:

It's almost as if he has no idea what he's talking about...

For any adults, here is what is being charged and the alleged facts of the case.

You might not want to post that.  It’s embarrassing. 

Anyone with a brain that reads number 2 and doesn’t conclude that’s some third world ***t shouldn’t be voting. 

“HE THOUGHT HE WON!!”

Omg!!!!!

• Disagree 1

12 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Really?

Still posting Julie's nonsense?

She accused Fanone, who was beaten unconscious by the rioters at the Capitol, of being a “crisis actor.” 

That's your go-to.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Big Blitz said:

Anyone with a brain that reads number 2 and doesn’t conclude that’s some third world ***t shouldn’t be voting. 

“HE THOUGHT HE WON!!”

Omg!!!!!

He was told he didn’t win
If he chose to ignore it, that’s on his dumbass

11 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

No no.  I’m talking to people that can’t define a woman. 

You should have no problem telling someone what a President did that was criminal - that isn’t quotes from low lifes about a “plan” that never happened was never even close to happening and in the middle of a fake pandemic designed to get the election result you wanted.  

Tough day for you, huh?

“HE THOUGHT HE WON!!”

Omg!!!!!

Lol. Maybe you should try reading more than two paragraphs.

The indictment lays out the challenges to the election and statements by Trump there were legal, and therefore are not charged.

It then goes on to explain the actual crimes he committed.

It would be third world country ***t to not indict someone who did this.

11 minutes ago, Irv said:

I read that indictment.  The prosecutor indicated that Trump "knew" "believed" "thought."   WTF.  Guy's a mind reader?  And when is thinking and believing illegal.  I believe in God.  Is that next?    

Let's see what comes out at the trial.

11 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

That tweet - is essentially the basis of these fake charges.  

That’s the equivalent.   

Let that sink in.  

You can tell yourself whatever you want.

Just now, ChiGoose said:

Lol. Maybe you should try reading more than two paragraphs.

The indictment lays out the challenges to the election and statements by Trump there were legal, and therefore are not charged.

It then goes on to explain the actual crimes he committed.

It would be third world country ***t to not indict someone who did this.

States oversee their elections - and those states conducted fraudulent elections that in socially distanced land warranted every single bit of scrutiny they did and didn’t get.  

“challenges to the election.”

lol yea noooooooo ***t it should be challenged.  

#Wereallinthistogether

2 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

States oversee their elections - and those states conducted fraudulent elections that in socially distanced land warranted every single bit of scrutiny they did and didn’t get.  

Aaaaaaah. You're one of those people living in a fantasy world. Carry on with your nonsense then.

8 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Oh they didn’t?

Oh wait……it wasn’t? 

You didn't know that attempting to commit a crime is a crime?

Try to rob a bank.

If you don't get away with it, try using a defense that you didn't get away with it.

• Haha (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

What crime?  

The same constitution that Conald pissed on is the same constitution that awards Trump his day in court. 

Regardless - no one is above the law. And that includes the Biden’s.

3 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

“challenges to the election.”

lol yea noooooooo ***t it should be challenged.  

#Wereallinthistogether

Did you miss the part about the fake electors?

11 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Yep, but The King @ChiGoose loved the testimony under oath from the J6 committee!

:lol:

Why do you tards trot out Julie Kelly? I mean….isn’t she like a housewife who posts recipes? Do you think anyone holds her opinions in any regard other than a joke? You and Bman just look inept reposting her stuff🤣

• Like (+1) 2