Ramsey to Dolphins

Dablitzkrieg

1 minute ago, ScottLaw said:

We need more Jameson Crowder/OJ Howard signings to off set this and the incoming Rodgers to Jets trade.

Or trades for Dean Marlowe who the coaches won't let see the field unless a player literally has a cardiac arrest on the field.

We did this same exact thing at the trade deadline when they got Chubb. It makes them better. They still are not better than us because at the end of the day they have Tua and we have Josh. Certainly makes them better. 

Side note, if they cut Xavien Howard I would ask him to come play safety. 

1 minute ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

True but you can play around with them. Plus, they have a year to figure out the TUa situation. Watch them get another qb this year.

They just fully guaranteed his 2023 and 2024 contract.

$17m cap hit & $18m, 2023/2024.  Too rich for me...

That's why the trade comp was low

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Einstein said:

That's crazy.

Beane values draft picks like they're plutonium. 

With Rodgers likely in NY and Miami getting Fangio, Ramsey, and their upcoming draft picks/free agency,  I won't be surprised if we are 3rd in the division this season. 

With the perceived step back the defense will take losing Po and Tremaine, AFCE Champs should be even more of an uphill battle, but the offseason is long. Let’s see how the Bills upgrade.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Ramsey is making a living off of his reputation in Jacksonville. He hasn't been that guy for a couple of years now

Fans will say anything to feel better lol.

Ramsey was a top 10 CB last year according to PFF.

Not a single Bill was within 20 spots of him.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, MrEpsYtown said:

We did this same exact thing at the trade deadline when they got Chubb. It makes them better. They still are not better than us because at the end of the day they have Tua and we have Josh. Certainly makes them better. 

Side note, if they cut Xavien Howard I would ask him to come play safety. 

Well, they now have a guy thought to be the top Dc in football and just added at worst a good starting cb.

We are the top dogs without a dog but they almost beat us in a playoff game with a guy named Skylar. They are a really dangerous team with a lot of blue chip players.

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Einstein said:

That's crazy.

Beane values draft picks like they're plutonium. 

With Rodgers likely in NY and Miami getting Fangio, Ramsey, and their upcoming draft picks/free agency,  I won't be surprised if we are 3rd in the division this season. 

Pretty sure he values $17 million in cap space more.

Bills will win the AFC East by multiple games. Again.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

1 minute ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Well, they now have a guy thought to be the top Dc in football and just added at worst a good starting cb.

We are the top dogs without a dog but they almost beat us in a playoff game with a guy named Skylar. They are a really dangerous team with a lot of blue chip players.

For sure, but we have seen Miami go down this road over and over again and continue to be mediocre. McDaniel will never win anything. Fangio is a good coach, but he isn’t Vince Lombardi. Chubb cant get sacks and had one ok year in Fangio’s system. Wilkins is a great a player, and those guys on offense. Outside of that, I am not worried. 

Miami had 4 draft picks this year. Now they have 3. I think they are doing this whole thing wrong. 

Miami will be looking to deploy the exact same "cover 0"/aggressive defense against us this yr.  While Jets will be continuing their 4-man rush/strong zone defense.

Against both of these, we need:

1. Better OL that can hold up 1-1 blocks. 

2. WRs (other than Diggs) that can win against 1-1 coverage /bring more speed to the table (Howard is slowing down).

Hoping Beane has a good plan to upgrade these two areas.  After that in priority list, find best LB/SS/RB replacements.  And look to get more physical/bigger at DT.

That should be enough to entice Brady to come out of retirement, again.

Leprechauns, parades and drinking til you puke will be overshadowed by Brady signing in Miami on the 17th. The Dolphins have too much invested in this year to hand the keys to the Ferrari back to a frequently concussed QB.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.