Ramsey to Dolphins

Dablitzkrieg

Not saying the Dolphins (or Jets or Patriots) Roster is better than the Bills Roster.  But it is perfectly clear that Josh Allen is the sole area where the Bills have clear dominance in the Division (even if the Jets land Rodgers).

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, MasterStrategist said:

Strongly disagree about Tua.  He is capable of beating us, but isn't leading that team thru a loaded Afc.

Dolphins are obviously building a "Rams-esque" approach to draft capital.  I'd say they have just as many, if not more, blue chip talent than us as of now. 

But QB outweighs alot.  Tua hasn't played a full NFL season, coming off major head injury and never showcased the talent of Mahomes/Burrow/Josh.  He's a clear notch below, and that won't get it done in the Afc with the gauntlet of Qbs.

he is definitely a clear notch below. no argument there.

but Super Bowls have been won by clear notch below quarterbacks. heck, Eli Manning has two Super Bowl victories

with the right cast around him, Tua could definitely get a trophy. and let’s not forget that Rams approach won a Super Bowl. Against the AFC representative.

Interesting just checked Ramsey’s contract and there is no dead cap if the Dolphins cut him after this year.

But I would assume Ramsey is going to want a new contract and that’s part of the reason he was getting traded. (Rams couldn’t afford it)

Edited by BillsFan130

All those years the Pats were dominant and none of the rest of the AFC East could get it together. 

now the bills are good and everyone is sorting themselves out!

going to be a really tough season - but we still have the best QB in the division and will continue to. 

7 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Here, come the chicken Littles

I figured they’d at least wait till Friday to start the it’s over for the Bills cause we are really Dolphins and Pats fans trolling this board but looks like they started early as tg Dolphins added a corner who Josh Allen absolutely owns 

I don’t view this as that big of a deal. 
Did we expect nobody would add talent? 
Miami is all in and kudos to them for being aggressive. 
I’ve seen nothing from McDaniel to say he can maximize the talent he has to work with though. We’d all be silly if we thought Miami was going into this offseason and not going to add some talent to the secondary and running back room and I would expect them to add a top notch backup quarterback 

1 minute ago, Einstein said:

there is a massive, gigantic, ocean sized, difference between saying if a starter didn’t mess up a pass and saying if a starter played at all, the game would be different

When that starter has consistently had major injury issues in college and the NFL, to the point that their future playing the sport was in doubt, it is very much a relevant question. One that the Dolphins are seemingly hand waving away based on their aggressiveness in the trade market over the past two years.

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Einstein said:

there is a massive, gigantic, ocean sized, difference between saying if a starter didn’t mess up a pass and saying if a starter played at all, the game would be different

so an always hurt qb, being hurt, is less flukey than josh missing a weird pass? ok

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, 78thealltimegreat said:

You aren’t even a Bills fan why aren’t you on the Pats board?

Man not for this much 

i’m not sure what makes you think you have the authority to say who and who is not a fan. I have been a bills fan for nearly 35 years. I have it tattooed on my body. My house is a Buffalo Bills fan destination during Christmas time because I do a Buffalo Bills Christmas show. I have not missed a game since 1997.

you do not have the authority to claim who and who is not a fan. just because I do not like the direction the team is going and will call it out, does not mean that I do not bleed red white and blue

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Einstein said:

i’m not sure what makes you think you have the authority to say who and who is not a fan. I have been a bills fan for nearly 35 years. I have it tattooed on my body. My house is a Buffalo Bills fan destination during Christmas time because I do a Buffalo Bills Christmas show. I have not missed a game since 1997.

you do not have the authority to claim who and who is not a fan. just because I do not like the direction the team is going and will call it out, does not mean that I do not bleed red white and blue

So who do you think the Pats will get in free agency? I think receiver for Mac Jones 

• Disagree 1

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

When that starter has consistently had major injury issues in college and the NFL, to the point that their future playing the sport was in doubt, it is very much a relevant question. One that the Dolphins are seemingly hand waving away based on their aggressiveness in the trade market over the past two years.

I agree with you. Tua is not who I would want a quarterback for my team. But at the same time, when healthy, she is absolutely capable and good enough, with the white supporting cast around him, to win a Super Bowl. in my opinion, he has Eli Manning in terms of quality 

6 minutes ago, BritishBill said:

All those years the Pats were dominant and none of the rest of the AFC East could get it together. 

now the bills are good and everyone is sorting themselves out!

going to be a really tough season - but we still have the best QB in the division and will continue to. 

Been thinking this too. Frustrating but what can ya do

1 minute ago, Einstein said:

THE prototypical Patriots fan. 

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.