Ramsey to Dolphins

Dablitzkrieg

1 minute ago, Einstein said:

I agree with you. Tua is not who I would want a quarterback for my team. But at the same time, when healthy, she is absolutely capable and good enough, with the white supporting cast around him, to win a Super Bowl. in my opinion, he has Eli Manning in terms of quality 

Mcdaniels is black remember? thats why SF gets the whole 3rd round to themselves

• Shocked 1

6 minutes ago, DCbillsfan said:

Per Spotrac, Rams have $43M in dead cap this upcoming season.  They have a Super Bowl but I wonder how many years until they're competitive again.

I would still do that trade off all day.

If bills won a SB and then sucked for the next 5-7 years, sign me up.

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

You aren’t even a Bills fan why aren’t you on the Pats board?

Man not for this much 

Is this real? This is awesome for us unless Tua takes the next step this year. Ramsey is definitely overrated and not worth 18 million a year.

9 minutes ago, BritishBill said:

All those years the Pats were dominant and none of the rest of the AFC East could get it together. 

now the bills are good and everyone is sorting themselves out!

going to be a really tough season - but we still have the best QB in the division and will continue to. 

I don’t see the comparison between the bills and those patriots teams. those patriot teams were winning Super Bowls, not pissing down their leg in the playoffs.

we are the Marty Schottenheimer chargers, if anything.

2 minutes ago, Einstein said:

I agree with you. Tua is not who I would want a quarterback for my team. But at the same time, when healthy, she is absolutely capable and good enough, with the white supporting cast around him, to win a Super Bowl. in my opinion, he has Eli Manning in terms of quality 

finally we agree

2 minutes ago, Einstein said:

i’m not sure what makes you think you have the authority to say who and who is not a fan. I have been a bills fan for nearly 35 years. I have it tattooed on my body. My house is a Buffalo Bills fan destination during Christmas time because I do a Buffalo Bills Christmas show. I have not missed a game since 1997.

you do not have the authority to claim who and who is not a fan. just because I do not like the direction the team is going and will call it out, does not mean that I do not bleed red white and blue

When is the last time you did like the direction of the team? 
Honest question. Might do some good to know where some people felt the train went off the correct track and things became so negative for fans. 

5 minutes ago, Einstein said:

i’m not sure what makes you think you have the authority to say who and who is not a fan. I have been a bills fan for nearly 35 years. I have it tattooed on my body. My house is a Buffalo Bills fan destination during Christmas time because I do a Buffalo Bills Christmas show. I have not missed a game since 1997.

you do not have the authority to claim who and who is not a fan. just because I do not like the direction the team is going and will call it out, does not mean that I do not bleed red white and blue

Face the facts. You are not a Bills fan. It's not just my opinion. It's the opinion of many here. 

1 minute ago, Orlando Tim said:

Is this real? This is awesome for us unless Tua takes the next step this year. Ramsey is definitely overrated and not worth 18 million a year.

I don’t think it’s true, because I assume the Dolphins are working out a contract extension with Ramsey which were totally negate those numbers

Just now, Draconator said:

Face the facts. You are not a Bills fan. It's not just my opinion. It's the opinion of many here. 

you don’t have the authority to question my fan hood either. No one here does. you think fan hood means you must support and agree with everything the team does and flail your pom-poms around. I don’t. I love my bills and I always will and nothing you or anyone else says can ever change that

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Einstein said:

you don’t have the authority to question my fan hood either. No one here does. you think fan hood means you must support and agree with everything the team does and flail your pom-poms around. I don’t. I love my bills and I always will and nothing you or anyone else says can ever change that

Wait

1 minute ago, ScottLaw said:

I think you’d be hard pressed to find any fans that didn’t like the direction of the team post Diggs trade… yea many doubted Allen, but the organization made the necessary moves to get him all the help…. There were several voicing their conflicting opinions(which turned out to be right) about the teams personnel decisions the past couple offseasons. 

Fair answer 

3 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

When is the last time you did like the direction of the team? 
Honest question. Might do some good to know where some people felt the train went off the correct track and things became so negative for fans. 

Diggs trade. Beane was finally going after office, and got Josh a receiver that could help him flourish. 

that was the last time I felt like we really had a cohesive plan that involved taking quality risks to stay competitive with the AFC front runners 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.