2023 NFL Combine Results and News

KingBoots8

48 minutes ago, NeverOutNick said:

Zay Flowers is growing on me. Kid looks special for a little dude. Still want O lineman early but I won’t be mad if we got Zay in the first 

Yeah, I feel the same.  His size definitely scares me and I don’t think he’s a 1st rd value, but @ 27, I doubt there’s a 1st rd talent left considering the draft.  Trading down and grabbing flowers would be nice, but I doubt anyone will want to trade up to the back end of this talent pool.  

I think he can be a difference maker in this offense 

• Agree 1

20 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Yeah, I feel the same.  His size definitely scares me and I don’t think he’s a 1st rd value, but @ 27, I doubt there’s a 1st rd talent left considering the draft.  Trading down and grabbing flowers would be nice, but I doubt anyone will want to trade up to the back end of this talent pool.  

I think he can be a difference maker in this offense 

There's no trading down for Zay Flowers. I've seen just as many mocks with him off the board at 27 than on it. If they want him, they'll have to take him there.

Edited by BillsFanForever19
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

There's no trading down for Zay Flowers. I've seen just as many mocks with him off the board at 27 than on it. If they want him, they'll have to take him there.

Yeah, but trading down and drafting him would be nice…. 

mocks don’t mean Jack. 

9 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Yeah, but trading down and drafting him would be nice…. 

mocks don’t mean Jack. 

I mean, it would be nice. I just think the idea of his value not being there at 27 is off. Especially trading down to get him and possibly missing out on him. Trading down would be a risk Beane wouldn't take if he liked him.

• Like (+1) 1

On 3/2/2023 at 8:07 AM, H2o said:

I think that's why the interview process is important as well. It's still a crapshoot, but all of these factors at least help one to form their own perspectives. 

Yeah, especially questions like “Is your mother a prostitute?”

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

My perception of him is that he’s extremely athletic as well, which is why I’m trying to figure out how he gets abuse so often

You would think that he would be an excellent passprotect her with his natural ability

Extremely new to the position.

Back injury setback.

Think Josh Allen but at Right Tackle and with an unfortunate offseason injury after his rookie year.

But even more raw than Allen.

3 hours ago, Solomon Grundy said:

I disagree. He needs some competition over there

Competition is fine.

Just don't wate a top pick on a RT. McBeane believes in Spencer Brown. I think this is his breakout season 

1 hour ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Back injury setback.

Think Josh Allen but at Right Tackle and with an unfortunate offseason injury after his rookie year.

Competition is fine.

Just don't wate a top pick on a RT. McBeane believes in Spencer Brown. I think this is his breakout season 

We’re gonna need somebody to back him up. We have boat Bogener backing up inside, but swing tackle is iffy.

I think the most likely "trade down" opportunity would be if the RB Robinson were available when the Bills pick.   Then they could have two 2's and two 3's, and maybe a later round next year.  But who knows, just a scenario that I see.    

21 hours ago, Big Turk said:

Garrett Wilson is on record multiple times, including right before the Super Bowl this year as saying that JSN is a better player than either him or Chris Olave...the reporter asked him if Wilson still thought that and he said "I stand on it."

JSN highlights do not “wow” me, if im being honest- solid, but not great Imo… I want greatness…👍

21 hours ago, Solomon Grundy said:

He just moved up to #1 on Beane's big board 😎

But I thought Beane only liked slow edge rushers…😉

Edited by JaCrispy

10 hours ago, NeverOutNick said:

Zay Flowers is growing on me. Kid looks special for a little dude. Still want O lineman early but I won’t be mad if we got Zay in the first 

I love Zay flowers and I think he's going to be a stud in the NFL.

Only problem, we drafted KS last year and they play the same position and are very similar skill sets. You can never have too many of these guys but we're not in a position to load up on slot WR's, in my opinion. 

7 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Back injury setback.

Competition is fine.

McBeane believed in Cody Ford too😎

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.