JuJu went there. Tweet about the holding call in the Super Bowl.

Draconator

when players are complimentary of each other and don't talk smack, people gripe and say there's no rivalries anymore and everybody treats each other like it's glee club. 

then when a player talks some trash, even if it's good natured, people rip the player and try to shame him back into P.R. mode. 

sports are more interesting when the players can be themselves. they're athletes, not lawmakers. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, beebe said:

when players are complimentary of each other and don't talk smack, people gripe and say there's no rivalries anymore and everybody treats each other like it's glee club. 

then when a player talks some trash, even if it's good natured, people rip the player and try to shame him back into P.R. mode. 

sports are more interesting when the players can be themselves. they're athletes, not lawmakers. 

Agree with all of this.  That said, as far as I know Bradbury didn’t do anything to deserve this.  Not a good look for Juju.  He seems like kind of a jackass.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

That'll teach players to have some honesty after a game.

I don't see this as normal trash talk.  Brown is spot on - it's lame.  KC got bailed out by a soft call - and arguably have another title because of it.   Let it go & just be grateful you got the W.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

1 hour ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Seriously— what is in the water cooler in that steeler WR room? 

CTE?

4 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Eagles fans were literally booing Dak Prescott for winning the Walter Payton man of the year award down on the field.
Reap what you sow guys well played Ju Ju. 

So were Dallas fans.  Trust me, I know a few.  They hate Dak.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Eagles fans were literally booing Dak Prescott for winning the Walter Payton man of the year award down on the field.
Reap what you sow guys well played Ju Ju. 

Yeah I get the rival hatred between division opponents, but you just don't do that in that circumstance. It's Eagle fans though, have always been up there with a couple others as one of the worst fans

• Agree 1

Gardner Johnson and Darius slay had some replies as well. 
CGJ is not a defensive player I would want to have a target on me. 
Micah Parsons even had to get in on it. 
It is a funny pic, but pretty low class to kick the opponent when they’re down.  For someone who is about to test free agency again I’m not sure it was his smartest choice. 

• Agree 2

18 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Sometimes when I see something like this I think, man that's low. Then I think, these dudes get paid more money than I'll ever see in my life, and have 6 months off every year. 

They really don't have that much time off. 6 weeks of carefree time at most.

Just now, I am the egg man said:

Good enough to wear it proudly.

Anyone will wear it proudly. Point is in this particular circumstance it doesn't matter

1 minute ago, The Wiz said:

Again, in the context of the thread and their conversation,  how does that matter exactly?

I can repeat the question differently if needed.

You may need to

Just now, The Wiz said:

So the team won, not Ju Ju and his 7 catches for 53 yards and 0 TDs.  You get the point yet or do I need to elaborate more about how he's has no room to talk?

No need to elaborate to me, but if droning on is therapeutic for you, by all means carry on.

4 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

Yes, or no, not sure what vernacular to use, obviously your cerebral mind is far superior.

Enjoy your kingly moment.

What kingly moment? 

I asked a question as to why it matter that Ju Ju has 1 and AJ has 0 rings.  That's all that matters to you apparently.  So if that's the case then just say that instead of ignoring the actual topic about the twitter back and forth.

1 minute ago, The Wiz said:

What kingly moment? 

I asked a question as to why it matter that Ju Ju has 1 and AJ has 0 rings.  That's all that matters to you apparently.  So if that's the case then just say that instead of ignoring the actual topic about the twitter back and forth.

OK, I’ll play along, since you seem stuck on it.

Was the topic was about a low class move by a player who won the Super Bowl?…..or am I mistaken?

1 minute ago, Process said:

Low class? I'd die to have bills players talking crap after a SUPERBOWL WIN. 

They are champs. They can do all the talking they want. 

Wish I could respond, but, got some ankle biters who think they’re taking me down big time and I’m bored.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.