ATTENTION HOMERS: You can still love this team and be critical

KDIGGZ

Well that was a punch in the gut, a real dose of reality. Completely outplayed start to finish. The offensive and defensive game plan for this game was embarrassing. Not to mention McDermott has shown to be a terrible game manager with the game on the line.

How many years are we going to put up with this? We are wasting Josh Allen's talent. No other top QB has a good defense like we do and the COACHES have blown it year after year.

You can love this team and totally disagree with what the coaches are doing. Before the game Leslie Fraser was asked if he would do anything different this game based on how bad they looked at the start of the last game vs Cinci and he said no they will do what got them there. You mean the same defense that made Skylar Thompson look like a pro bowler? 3rd a 4 and they are 10 yards off the receivers? And on offense 3rd and short and they are throwing 40 yard bombs. Insanity.

I don't think we have the coaches we need to get over the hump and this was the reality check we needed to have some really tough discussions this off-season and going forward. We are all happy to finally have a team that's a perennial playoff team but that's all they will ever be with this coaching staff.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 7

4 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Well that was a punch in the gut, a real dose of reality. Completely outplayed start to finish. The offensive and defensive game plan for this game was embarrassing. Not to mention McDermott has shown to be a terrible game manager with the game on the line.

How many years are we going to put up with this? We are wasting Josh Allen's talent. No other top QB has a good defense like we do and the COACHES have blown it year after year.

You can love this team and totally disagree with what the coaches are doing. Before the game Leslie Fraser was asked if he would do anything different this game based on how bad they looked at the start of the last game vs Cinci and he said no they will do what got them there. You mean the same defense that made Skylar Thompson look like a pro bowler? 3rd a 4 and they are 10 yards off the receivers? And on offense 3rd and short and they are throwing 40 yard bombs. Insanity.

I don't think we have the coaches we need to get over the hump and this was the reality check we needed to have some really tough discussions this off-season and going forward. We are all happy to finally have a team that's a perennial playoff team but that's all they will ever be with this coaching staff.

Get an actual DC like Fangio in here and watch as all the talent that this board rips on light it up. Frazier doesn't know how to use it. 

Ding Ding Ding. Sure, nobody likes someone who complains all the time, but you cannot look passed where a team struggles. OK, cool, we squeaked by and won some close games, but this team is what it is. Relies too heavily on 1 player. Did you see what happened when Buffalo thought they can slow down Burrow? They ran the ball. Stop ignoring blatant holes on this team. 

6 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

I totally agree, the Frazier defense has run its course and we are now wasting Allen's prime years. Time for a new DC 💯.

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Get an actual DC like Fangio in here and watch as all the talent that this board rips on light it up. Frazier doesn't know how to use it. 

As long as McD keeps his hands off. 

Isnt this D a blend of Fraziers and McD? How do we know all of the blame should be on Frazier?

• Thank you (+1) 1

The Bengals are a difficult matchup for this team. Scheme, philosophy, and plus top-notch execution by the Bengals did that today.

Love our Bills, yet in both an honest and factual statement, the road to return with free agents, Josh's salary, and some poor coaching and execution makes for a tough road.

Doable...yes...but the past three seasons have had windows open that don't open often.

Edited by Wizard

Time for Fraser to go, I would be fine letting Dorsey go as well, where was our run game today?? Our RB's had 11 carries.  Beane has his work cut out for himself.  OL and receivers.  Get Josh some ******* weapons and protect his ass.  I have had enough of the nice LT we have as well, maybe he could go RT and draft a nasty pit bull to dominate our futures blind side.

I'm not surprised by todays outcome. 

14 minutes ago, Einstein said:

I’ve been fighting that fight for two years on this forum.

There are many people here who downvote ANY post that is critical, even when it is factual. And they attack you. And report your posts. It’s frustrating.

I have been attacked and insulted , by certain high ups you would expect better from. Just for voicing an opinion or discussing one from content creators.  It is cancel culture gone wild as you can’t even present thoughts.  I agree. It never use to be like that here.  The epidemic behavior carried over.  Best wishes!  

19 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Most of the homers you are trying to reach in your message are LONG GONE from this place right now.

They always abandon the ship when things don't go well.

They'll start to show up again probably around Tuesday or Wednesday.

2 minutes ago, stosh64 said:

Time for Fraser to go, I would be fine letting Dorsey go as well, where was our run game today?? Our RB's had 11 carries.  Beane has his work cut out for himself.  OL and receivers.  Get Josh some ******* weapons and protect his ass.  I have had enough of the nice LT we have as well, maybe he could go RT and draft a nasty pit bull to dominate our futures blind side.

I'm not surprised by todays outcome. 

Frazier can totally go. Dorsey, as a first time OC, can build upon this and I'd be fine if he's back.

6 minutes ago, Wizard said:

The Bengals are a difficult matchup for this team. Scheme, philosophy plus top-notch execution did that today.

Love our Bills, yet in both an honest and factual statement, the road to return with free agents, Josh's salary, and some poor coaching and execution makes for a touch road.

Doable...yes...but the past three seasons have had windows open that don't open often.

The Bengals are a difficult matchup for KC and Baltimore too. And other teams. 

We have things to clean up.

But Cincinnati is a great team. And as much as I hate to admit it, they may be better than us right now. 

We need a #2 receiver. Some help on OL. RB. And a different approach on D.

10 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Not winning with this Defense, coaching staff and players included.  Frazier is too stuck in his ways to ever adjust.  Dorsey is probably just in over his head and was put in a position he just wasn't ready for.  He doesn't seem to have a grasp of situational football and repeatedly makes poor calls for the down and distance.  McD, while an awesome guy, probably just isn't a SB caliber coach.

I don't see how Beane can justify the resources they've poured into this defense to continually get the collapses we see every year in the postseason. Even with Von, the Bills are not winning the game today.

• Like (+1) 2