ATTENTION HOMERS: You can still love this team and be critical

KDIGGZ

Go  to pro Bills threads and look at the reactions.  That really is indicative of this site.  

eball is the best at it and will get 80+ positive reactions for them.

I have a few positive, but then there are the trolls who regardless of my post, will respond with the vomit, thumbs down, x or roll of eyes.

1 minute ago, Billsfan1972 said:

Go  to pro Bills threads and look at the reactions.  That really is indicative of this site.  

eball is the best at it and will get 80+ positive reactions for them.

I have a few positive, but then there are the trolls who regardless of my post, will respond with the vomit, thumbs down, x or roll of eyes.

First of all it’s a bills site so of course people are going to defend the Bills. Second, you have some pretty terrible takes when you have negative comments towards the team and the negative reactions are justified. Criticism is fine but you have to be prepared to defend it. Can’t just say “I told you so” and think that’s a good enough argument 

3 minutes ago, Ya Digg? said:

First of all it’s a bills site so of course people are going to defend the Bills. Second, you have some pretty terrible takes when you have negative comments towards the team and the negative reactions are justified. Criticism is fine but you have to be prepared to defend it. Can’t just say “I told you so” and think that’s a good enough argument 

No every critical thread the reactions are always the same.  Actually my takes are always spot on and correct.🤣😜

• Haha (+1) 1