Bengals @ Bills - 2nd Half Game Thread - January 22, 2023 - NFL Divisional Round Playoffs

BuffaloBill

14 minutes ago, TheWeatherMan said:

Takeaways through 3 quarters of play.

- Bills need 3 new players on Oline

- Bills have zero pass rushers on this team outside of Miller

- Don’t pay Poyer

- DC and OC have looked awful and are the Achilles heal of this team

- Don’t pay Edmunds

- Gabe Davis is a solid #4 WR 

- Secondary is lacking a quality #2 CB, Tre is not even close to being back to normal.

- McD needs to be put on notice about his team’s unpreparedness week after week.

- Beane designed the Bills to be a dome team, they suck at playing football in inclement weather.  

Seems spot on. 

• Like (+1) 2

Just a compete and total embarrassment. Josh covers up a lot of this teams weakness's including the coaching.. If this team is going to EVER realize Josh's potential, a massive overhaul is needed. Mr. Pegula it's your investment... Do the right thing. 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, clayboy54 said:

Sadly, I truly believe this kind of letdown was going to happen at some point after all these guys have been through. They simply ran out of gas.

I think that's why I actually feel quite relaxed. We received warning after warning that something like this could happen. The adversity has caught up with them.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Good Lord

This is McDermott's defense 

McDermott's scheme

McDermott's players

McDermott's calls....firing Frazier does nothing. 

You’re 100% right. But I also think there will have to be a scapegoat for this. I think Frazier will finally be gone. 

3 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

They wont be blowing anything up...

Double digit wins the last 4 years..

I would move on from Leslie but i doubt that will happen either...

It’s not that we don’t agree nothing will happen, but what’s the plan? Something has to change. Can’t draft a champion in a year.

1 minute ago, Ralonzo said:

Edmunds is going to get paid massively. I just hope whoever pays him, teams* keep the tape of this game. He's been at the point of attack all game long.

* Teams that aren't the Bills, of course. Their coaches don't adopt what other defenses do to stop opponents.

Edmunds is the Clowney of linebackers.  All the talent in the world but doesn’t show up on game day.