Man just about every single person on ESPN picking the Bengals

78thealltimegreat

The Bengals are a very good team and they are perfectly capable of coming in here and beating us in our own stadium.  They and the Chiefs are the only two teams I put in the category of "As Good as Buffalo."  No NFC teams are as good as we are, but two of our AFC rivals are and we're playing one of them this weekend.  

So no, of course Burrow doesn't feel like his team should be underdogs.  They're about as good as we are, and honestly I'm surprised the line is as large as it is.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Drew21PA said:

Followed up on The Herd with Colin Cowherd stating “cincinatti will blow them out”

interesting comments and commentary consistently flowing from FS1 media personnel 

He contradicted himself... yesterday he said if Cappa was out he'd lean Bills.... and NOW he says they will blow us out?

I ALWAYS respond with CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

3 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Well Joe... Prove the nation of bettors wrong and you will be the favorite!

Oh... Usually w/2 equal teams, standard line is about -3 to the home team, especially for a playoff game.  So -5.5 isn't too much off... 

And it started at -2.5 and only moved in order for Vegas to balance out the money.

• Agree 1

10 minutes ago, TheBrownBear said:

Every expert on ESPN just said that they would rather start their team with Joe Burrow than Josh Allen.  So there's a little extra motivation for Josh

What is ESPN? Is that some kind of sport Network from way back when, when they used to be worth a damn?

ESPN is trash.

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

The media get hot and cold on the Bills depending on when the wind blows.  I dont care if they made mistakes or that Josh in unpredictable. What worries me is when they are going to peak. I still think we havent seen the best of this team yet and even without Miller they can win it all. They are better with the intangibles than Cincy. 

23 minutes ago, TheBrownBear said:

Every expert on ESPN just said that they would rather start their team with Joe Burrow than Josh Allen.  So there's a little extra motivation for Josh

his motivation is to win the Superbowl. Guessing he blocks this stuff off and figures it's a waste of time....which it is

11 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

They are but hurt because of last year.

The KC-BFLo game was the SB.

so we lost another Superbowl?

• Haha (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, nucci said:

his motivation is to win the Superbowl. Guessing he blocks this stuff off and figures it's a waste of time....which it is

so we lost another Superbowl?

Yup... Or maybe they don't. 

You saw how they came at Bills dirty. Sweeping Josh's knee. Driving Johnson's head to the dangerous turf in Cincy.  

God intervened. Said enough is enough for that game. 😆... The Bengals definitely feel disrespected. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.