Will DeAndre Hopkins be available this offseason?

NeverOutNick

4 minutes ago, Dr. Who said:

I really hate walking around with a monkey on my back. For one thing, it makes putting a shirt on a constant onerous burden. And that doesn't even begin to consider the monkey's various hygienic habits or lack thereof. 

It’s Ralph’s monkey, we kind of just took it on hoping one day it would grow up to be a successful monkey and leave to help raise a family on its own. But no, it’s firmly digging it’s claws into our backs and slowly ripping away the flesh. 

• Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, IronMaidenBills said:

It’s Ralph’s monkey, we kind of just took it on hoping one day it would grow up to be a successful monkey and leave to help raise a family on its own. But no, it’s firmly digging it’s claws into our backs and slowly ripping away the flesh. 

It is eating the bugs in my hair though. So there’s that. 

• Haha (+1) 2

21 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

No one:

The internet:  Oh my God NO.  NO WAY.  We are NOT going to let this one idiot have a ridiculous opinion about something.  NO WAY.  We are going to collectively organize and research and build arguments and BEAT IT OUT OF HIM until he cries “uncle” and sees the error of his ways.

Aaaaaaand, in the end, opinions on both sides remain the same. :lol: :thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, Lost said:

What if we pay 18 mil for Hopkins then Quentin Johnson would have fallen right into our lap in the draft?   

Johnson is a stiff. He won't gain consistent separation in the NFL. People only like him because he's the only receiver in this draft with "prototypical" size.

Edited by TheBeaneBandit
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Dislike 1

2 minutes ago, Lost said:

What if we pay 18 mil for Hopkins then Quentin Johnson would have fallen right into our lap in the draft?   

Quentin Johnston is not making it to #27. 

18 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

It's when it insists on playing that damn accordion at three in the morning that I really get annoyed.

image.png.65a6b13a0d80cca836b79bcb7dac4d43.png

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, IronMaidenBills said:

I won’t buy tickets, etc. Just like did with Ralph after some time. But it doesn’t matter, there will always be a sucker fan that replaces. Owning the Bills is the easiest business on Earth. 

Except for that initial 1.4billion entry fee

10 minutes ago, TheBeaneBandit said:

Johnson is a stiff. He won't gain consistent separation in the NFL. People only like him because he's the only receiver in this draft with "prototypical" size.

He plays small for his size too.  I don’t like how he catches the ball either using his body a lot.  

1 hour ago, H2o said:

Quentin Johnston is not making it to #27. 

He might - and I’m not sure I would love the Bills to take him.  Some have raised significant concern about drops and him being a body-catcher.  Josh Allen’s fastball hitting Johnston in the chest and bouncing away could be maddening after watching too many drops by Bills’ receivers last year.

• Agree 3