Will DeAndre Hopkins be available this offseason?

NeverOutNick

1 hour ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

NO. He never said that.

He said we are interested / the leader / negotiating

Aaron Wilson (a legit NFL reporter) reported the same things a few days after “Erie County Bulls” originally did

No one reported anything other than the Bills were one of the teams interested.

There is no such thing as an anonymous social media insider. 

Edited by Buffalo_Stampede
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, HamSandwhich said:

It ain’t over

It’s over… when nothing happens I’ll be the guy to tell you “I told you so”

2 hours ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

NO. He never said that.

He said we are interested / the leader / negotiating

Aaron Wilson (a legit NFL reporter) reported the same things a few days after “Erie County Bulls” originally did

He went further than Wilson did and fans like you treated ECBulls like he had legit information.  It was pure BS…we all knew it was…but fans were so desperate they allowed themselves to believe some random Twitter account. 

• Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

https://www.si.com/nfl/bills/news/buffalo-bills-deandre-hopkins-trade-idea-rumors-draft-picks-greg-rousseau-arizona-cardinals

Bills receive:

- WR DeAndre Hopkins

- 2023 No. 3 overall pick

Cardinals receive:

- DE Greg Rousseau

- 2023 No. 27 overall pick

- 2023 No. 59 overall pick

- 2024 First-Round Pick

-2024 Second-Round Pick

No way I would want to do this, too many high draft picks.

• Vomit 5
  • Disagree 2
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, psuscott16 said:

https://www.si.com/nfl/bills/news/buffalo-bills-deandre-hopkins-trade-idea-rumors-draft-picks-greg-rousseau-arizona-cardinals

Bills receive:

- WR DeAndre Hopkins

Cardinals receive:

- DE Greg Rousseau

- 2024 First-Round Pick

-2024 Second-Round Pick

Who exactly are the Bills drafting at #3? I’m guessing the only way this could make sense is if they then use that pick to get their #1 pick back in 2024?

14 hours ago, JohnNord said:

Remember when so many people believe the random “ErieCountyBills” account that said the Bills were trading for Hopkins 🤣🤣🤣

I tried telling you it was BS…some of you just want to be lied to

That guy blocked me for calling him out. Has he said anything recently? 

45 minutes ago, psuscott16 said:

Bills receive:

- WR DeAndre Hopkins

Cardinals receive:

- DE Greg Rousseau

- 2024 First-Round Pick

-2024 Second-Round Pick

I might cancel my seasons if they did this. 

59 minutes ago, psuscott16 said:

Bills receive:

- WR DeAndre Hopkins

Cardinals receive:

- DE Greg Rousseau

- 2024 First-Round Pick

-2024 Second-Round Pick

People think SI is the Sports Illustrated of old but that site is just a really bad fan blog like the Bleacher Report back in it's early years.   Putting the word "rumors" in the title implies that there is some chance that such a trade happens and there absolutely is not.

I saw an "article" the other day that suggested the Yankees might trade their valuable second baseman Gleyber Torres to the Dodgers for a washed up bum who can only play DH named JD Martinez that they picked up off the street this winter.     Meanwhile the Yankees already have 4 guys to who need days off at DH.   Utter stupidity.   When you start seeing articles about trading players that were just signed in free agency for peanuts to other teams..........that the other team could have just signed if they had any value to them..........you know that it's an idiot fan post.

• Like (+1) 1

18 hours ago, JohnNord said:

Remember when so many people believe the random “ErieCountyBills” account that said the Bills were trading for Hopkins 🤣🤣🤣

What got me is when Stevie Johnson was saying that "he was on his way"

18 hours ago, JohnNord said:

Its BS until it isnt BS.

Plenty of times people said "no way" for trades and free agent signings but this one theres just "no way" 😂

12 minutes ago, What a Tuel said:

Its BS until it isnt BS.

Plenty of times people said "no way" for trades and free agent signings but this one theres just "no way" 😂

…and plenty of times random users on Twitter pose as insiders or in the know about certain players.  In most cases it’s a fan trying guessing based off national reporters and trying to make themselves feel important.

If their guess actually happens then they take a victory lap.

If their guess doesn’t happen then “plans change”

What gets me is how easily some otherwise knowledgeable Bills fans in this forum have been duped by this random account. 

22 minutes ago, Goin Breakdown said:

What got me is when Stevie Johnson was saying that "he was on his way"

It seems that Hopkins might have had his former player friends put that out there.  Pac Man Jones did a whole segment on Pat McAfee talking about teams he would could be traded to.  

• Agree 2

6 hours ago, Buffalo03 said:

That guy blocked me for calling him out. Has he said anything recently? 

Nothing… Like he’s always done, he simply re-phrases news already reported by other outlet and pretends it’s his own.  

I’m glad to hear that you gave him some crap because it’s astounding how many people actually thought he had some kind of info.  I completely believe those fans just want to be lied to:

Edited by JohnNord

2 minutes ago, JohnNord said:

Nothing… Like he’s always done, he simply re-phrases news already reported by other outlet and pretends it’s his own.  

I’m glad to hear that you gave him some crap because it’s astounding how many people actually thought he had some kind of info.  I completely believe those fans just want to be lied to:

Wrong. He reported the Edwards signing before anyone. He also reported our interest in acquiring Hopkins before anyone. It’s either good guesses or he actually knows someone in the front office. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 4

17 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Wrong. He reported the Edwards signing before anyone. He also reported our interest in acquiring Hopkins before anyone. It’s either good guesses or he actually knows someone in the front office. 

😂 After it was reported by legit media that the Bills media were bringing him in for a tryout THREE earlier.  

There was also a report the Bills were looking at Jordan Phillips.  I could have easily guessed an announced his signing if I wanted to pretend to be an insider.  

It sounds like you want to be lied to.  That’s fine but just know he is full of *****

• Thank you (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, JohnNord said:

😂 After it was reported by legit media that the Bills media were bringing him in for a tryout THREE earlier.  

There was also a report the Bills were looking at Jordan Phillips.  I could have easily guessed an announced his signing if I wanted to pretend to be an insider.  

It sounds like you want to be lied to.  That’s fine but just know he is full of *****

I can’t prove whether or not the guy actually receives inside information. All I know is he hasn’t been wrong yet…and he has been ahead of publicly reported information