Will DeAndre Hopkins be available this offseason?

NeverOutNick

7 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

Otherwise known as Zack Ertz Syndrome. They’ll start working on a cure just as soon as they finally come up with another med for chronic moderate to severe plaque psoriasis. 

Brought to you by PFIZER.....

3 minutes ago, mrags said:

Aren’t all the cures now medical marijuana? Pretty sure they just give that to everyone and it’s been working. Or at least people have been happy enough all the time to not care about their over exaggerated medical conditions. 

A Gummy a day...keeps the WebMD paranoia away.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Buffalo03 said:

Once again, no one is saying that there is a certainty. And 2, of we pass on dhop, go the draft route and still don't win anything, is that worse 5 years down the road than going for Dhop now and at least giving us that better chance now and at least say we tried 5 years from now? Give me Dhop and take the chance

No. If we plow more resources (mostly cap space) into assets that only offer returns for the next two years rather than long term ones of course it’ll be worse three to five years from now. I’m not sure how you’re even debating that.

That doesn’t mean that the team shouldn’t go for it. It’s just an acknowledgment of the downside of doing so. The upside is (obviously) a better shot at a title in 2023 & 2024. As I’ve said before, it’s the right move for this regime to push their chips in. If the Bills don’t perform better in the next two playoffs than they have in the last few, then they won’t be here in 2025 anyway.

Beyond that I think this team needs a move like DHop - an offensive playmaker who can be effective immediately. The team knows they need a player like that too. So I actually agree with you about acquiring DHop. I’m not going to pretend there’s not a price for it though. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Draconator said:

Did we make the trade yet? Or is Beane going to wait until this thread has more pages than the Arizia thread?

We’re waiting for gummies to be introduced to the new stadium menu. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Draconator said:

Did we make the trade yet? Or is Beane going to wait until this thread has more pages than the Arizia thread?

It is fun that we keep checking this thread, like it's not going to immediatly get it's own new one if it does happen.

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, gobilz said:

What’s the hold up people?

Isnt it Sunday today in your part of the world?

Everybody probably in Church...

12 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

It is fun that we keep checking this thread, like it's not going to immediatly get it's own new one if it does happen.

Yeah... Some of the usual suspects would have already drafted the thread so they can get in first when it happens...

Edited by Aussie Joe