Will DeAndre Hopkins be available this offseason?

NeverOutNick

8 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

There is one of 20 ways to make this trade work

If I'm Brandon Beane I'm making that move in a heartbeat, if it's available.  Then you're free to draft your DT of the future.  

How could you say no to that? 

• Awesome! (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

They’d have to trade Oliver. I don’t think they will.

He’s simply saying he’s best fit.

He's not going to mention that unless there's a good possibility. He won't want to look foolish.

We wouldn't have to trade Ed to make it work, but obviously it would be helpful  and Ed seems to want out anyway 

1 minute ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

He's not going to mention that unless there's a good possibility. He won't want to look foolish.

We wouldn't have to trade Ed to make it work, but obviously it would be helpful  and Ed seems to want out anyway 

Where are you hearing that?

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, FrenchConnection said:

Where are you hearing that?

His IG he posted a song with lyrics of a break up basically  and a pic of himself getting a sack with laughing emoji's

And his deleted post a few weeks ago about showing him the $$$ 

Edited by Warriorspikes51

12 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

They’d have to trade Oliver. I don’t think they will.

He’s simply saying he’s best fit.

Daniel Jeremiah is somewhat plugged in.  Yea, it's clickbaity, but guys like him don't just pull stuff out of thin air.  

3 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

His IG he posted a song with lyrics of a break up basically  and a pic of himself getting a sack with laughing emoji's

And his deleted post a few weeks ago about showing him the $$$ 

Ummmm why wasn’t a thread started!?

Missed opportunity 🤦‍♂️

1 minute ago, FrenchConnection said:

I mean it makes a lot of sense. He wants an extension and Beane seems to be in no rush to extend him.

And Beane shouldn't be, honestly. He was a very high pick that has not been nearly consistent enough or dominant enough, and I think he's started to run out of excuses as to why. 

He's a solid, good player, but not the superstar that we drafted him to be.  Good teams don't pay solid players like superstars. 

• Like (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, Airseven said:

Upside: Hopkins is still a top 8-12 WR even though he’s lost a little speed. He’s rarely “open” but will usually catch anything and everything near him. Ideal jump ball guy. He’d definitely help curtail Allen’s inaccuracy.

Downside: Age, contract, trade compensation, and potential leadership and locker room issues (this coming from PX media). I don’t put much stock into the PED thing (other than his comical “don’t call it a comeback” hype video when he returned).

PX media has Cardinals asking for a 2nd at least. A trade will also require a new contract/re-structuring and possibly the Cardinals eating some salary.

Why do you always just make things up?  He's rarely "open"???  Might as well tell me you did not watch him play without actually saying you did not watch him play.

He gets open all the time with ease and he is a top 7 WR without question right now.  He played with Murray for 5 games and 2nd and 3rd stringers for 4 games...and yet if you project those 9 games over the full season he would have had 120 rec for almost 1400 yards...again, playing half his time with scrub QB's with little else around him on a bad team.  

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

What is the over/under on the percentage of posters that are going to think this guys personal opinion on the best place for Hopkins to play is somehow a rumor showing the Bills are trying to get Hopkins here?  

I'm gonna say 72%

And I will take the over.  

Don't get me wrong, I would love to land Hopkins...but this is a dude talking on TV about where he thinks is the best fit for TV.  It has nothing to do on whether or not the Bills are actually working on this.  

5 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Why do you always just make things up?  He's rarely "open"???  Might as well tell me you did not watch him play without actually saying you did not watch him play.

He gets open all the time with ease and he is a top 7 WR without question right now.  He played with Murray for 5 games and 2nd and 3rd stringers for 4 games...and yet if you project those 9 games over the full season he would have had 120 rec for almost 1400 yards...again, playing half his time with scrub QB's with little else around him on a bad team.  

Parks And Recreation Lol GIF by Amy Poehler's Smart Girls

• Haha (+1) 1