How many days per week do you practice white supremacy?

The Patriot Front look like a bunch of 20 something white male idiots who wonder why they don’t have girlfriends. Looks like they boost their egos by spending their weekends dressing alike and doing stupid crap pretending they are patriots. 

15 minutes ago, Andy1 said:

The Patriot Front look like a bunch of 20 something white male idiots who wonder why they don’t have girlfriends. Looks like they boost their egos by spending their weekends dressing alike and doing stupid crap pretending they are patriots. 

When they arrest people they don’t leave their masks on lol. It’s literally government agents. It’s so funny to watch 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

51 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

They rely on useful idiots like @Andy1 

Beyond morons.

Ahhh, I think I’ve got it now. If it doesn’t conform to your view of the world it’s either the work of the commies or a government conspiracy duping fools like me. If only I could have your wisdom. Thank you for the enlightenment.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Andy1 said:

Ahhh, I think I’ve got it now. If it doesn’t conform to your view of the world it’s either the work of the commies or a government conspiracy duping fools like me. If only I could have your wisdom. Thank you for the enlightenment.

We are dealing with people who to this day defend this:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7uscu989o5c2jjyogq7

There is no reasoning with these idiots - and when their only game left to play is “Own da libs” while losing every election - let them destroy themselves. 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Keep pushing the racism agenda. I guess it’s all they have left. Sad. 

The worst part is they're making race relations even worse.

Edited by Doc
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Because that's the goal. It's working.

I pray that's not their goal and they're just misguided ("the road to hell...").  Because again I'll point out the "Brave New World" mini-series from 2001 and the end result of that. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

The worst part is they're making race relations even worse.

JFC

Do you think celebrating CRT and banning books on history make things better?

Do you think banning African American studies (and AP courses) make things better?

Do you think think creating a white-appointed court system for the blackest city in America make things better?

Do you think governors passing restrictive voting laws against diverse Democratic counties make things better?

Meanwhile, you freaks celebrate this:

image.thumb.jpeg.9efeb6652b45259f73beea5dc373299c.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.05acccf89cfacf30ad814f2d03179289.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.fa4a619c0ff3c1a78e4842039ca06852.jpeg

Fn idiots 

12 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

And that’s been your life experience walking around lily white New England? Here in Southern California I live in the most diverse society in the history of mankind and nobody gives a rats arse! 

You do realize that was TRUMPs DHS, right?

• Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

lol bad mouthing white supremacy is one thing. calling it the greatest threat in the countryis quite different. but you dumbasses gonna eat it up

Useful idiots are useful to commies.

Until they aren't. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, BillStime said:

JFC

Do you think banning African American studies (and AP courses) make things better?

Do you think think creating a white-appointed court system for the blackest city in America make things better?

Do you think governors passing restrictive voting laws against diverse Democratic counties make things better?

image.thumb.jpeg.9efeb6652b45259f73beea5dc373299c.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.05acccf89cfacf30ad814f2d03179289.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.fa4a619c0ff3c1a78e4842039ca06852.jpeg

Fn idiots 

Nice photo album. So you’re saying that I don’t live in an extremely diverse community? I’ll be sure to tell that to all of my neighbors. They could use a good laugh at your expense.😉

• Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, BillStime said:

JFC

Fn idiots 

so because it was trumps dhs means they were right?  you thought everything he did was 100 percent wrong. so why would you be supporting trump?

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Knowledge of domestic extremist groups is not an expertise of mine. I read the story and note that DHS Secretary Chad Wolf singled out the Proud Boys in his testimony.  I know less than nothing about the Proud Boys.   

But if they're a dangerous violent White Supremacist extremist group then logic would assume they've killed a lot of people of color.  So I googled "How many people did the Proud Boys kill in 2022?"  The search yielded references to 1/6 convictions and other general references to the group but no killings attributed to the group in 2022.  With a lack of objective data to back up that statement I begin to wonder why the Secretary uses a group that hasn't killed anyone as an example of extremism.  After all, what's more extreme than killing people?    

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, Doc said:

I pray that's not their goal and they're just misguided ("the road to hell...").  Because again I'll point out the "Brave New World" mini-series from 2001 and the end result of that. 

Sadly it seems to be the case.

Below is an excerpt from a very long thread that documents actual reporting on how anything and everything can be racist.

When you have a large chunk of society and institutions getting behind this type of crap I don't think any reasonable person can conclude that the end goal is remotely aligned with improving race relations. 

• Like (+1) 1

So if I understand this correctly, the President of the United States just told a bunch of high achieving "People of Color" that they and their parents just wasted thousands of dollars on a college degree because "whitee" is out to get them?  And just four years earlier he would have told these same kids that "education is the great equalizer". Nice job Joe! 

• Haha (+1) 2

41 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

So if I understand this correctly, the President of the United States just told a bunch of high achieving "People of Color" that they and their parents just wasted thousands of dollars on a college degree because "whitee" is out to get them?  And just four years earlier he would have told these same kids that "education is the great equalizer". Nice job Joe! 

what’s truly amazing is how easily gaslit these extreme people are. 

“These proud boys are existential threat to our nation! Also antifa isn’t even real!”  and vice versa. 

reality- there are several groups of people with extremist viewpoints across the spectrum, some turning those views into hatful acts.   The politicians use these as a device of power and manipulation. 

the real biggest threat to our nation is the low average iq of the collective electorate 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

what’s truly amazing is how easily gaslit these extreme people are. 

“These proud boys are existential thread to our nation! Also antifa isn’t even real!”  and vice versa. 

reality- there are several groups of people with extremist viewpoints across the spectrum, some turning those views into hatful acts.   The politicians use these as a device of power and manipulation. 

the real biggest threat to our nation is the low average iq of the collective electorate 

Typical MAGA - it's always someone else's fault and not the bigots expelling black and lgtbq from legislatures, passing laws against black, women, lgtbq and the POS who told us there are fine people on both sides and to stand down and stand by.

Idiots everywhere.

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Typical MAGA - it's always someone else's fault and not the bigots expelling black and lgtbq from legislatures, passing laws against black, women, lgtbq and the POS who told us there are fine people on both sides and to stand down and stand by.

Idiots everywhere.

Keep pushing the lies. Someone is bound to believe them. Too bad everyone has the internet.