12/24/22 Week 16 Christmas Eve GAMEDAY Bills @ Bears Pregame Thread

Chandler#81

10 minutes ago, WMDman said:

honestly its become a tradition of mine to say this in the pregame thread

judge all you want but it works

Can't quibble with that. Buffalo Trace bourbon works for me, and no one's judgement is invites. Oh, FWIW, bourbon also makes you less nervous. ;) 

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Dr.Sack said:

Crazy they played in these conditions 70 years ago. Imagine playing without all the modern heat gear. 

The Bears have had protective gear and known how to find heat for years.

D99FF827-FA7E-4CD3-B235-473E79040066.jpeg

Wind is blowing from sideline to sideline.  Kicks are drifting towards the Bills sideline.  Passing drills are won’t an adventure.  

1 hour ago, billybob71 said:

Cool, are you at the game? tailgating?

Not many are.  Went inside and got grub

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

Are there even going to be many people there to throw them?  With a 3-10 team out of the playoffs, game on Christmas eve, then throw in the weather, can't imagine that many Bear fans would even go.

True. Me though, if I’m a Bears fan w/tickets & Josh Allen is coming to town, I’m there.

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

I have Allen and Bass too.  If Allan can't pass, he can still get points running.  Weather doesn't sound that bad either

Ya I mean no way I'm benching Allen under any circumstances short of a blizzard with extreme snow. 

3 minutes ago, Rico said:

True. Me though, if I’m a Bears fan w/tickets & Josh Allen is coming to town, I’m there.

You haven’t been in Chicago traffic on Christmas. Or sat in the upper deck facing Lake Michigan during this kind of cold.  Your beer even freezes with the wind in your face.