Cookie Gilchrist About To Crumble Out Of Bills Top 10 Rushers!

RocCityRoller

1960s legend Cookie Gilchrist is about to crumble to 11th or 12th amongst Buffalo Bill all time rushing yard leaders.

9 - CJ Spiller - 3321

10 - Cookie Gilchrist - 3056

11 - Josh Allen - 3030

12 - Devin Singletary - 3016

So Allen needs 27 yards rushing, and Singletary needs 41 to surpass Cookie.

Both could happen versus the Bears this weekend with bad weather expected.

Edited by RocCityRoller

4 minutes ago, RocCityRoller said:

1960s legend Cookie Gilchrist is about to tumble to 11th or 12th amongst Buffalo Bill all time rushing yard leaders.

9 - CJ Spiller - 3321

10 - Cookie Gilchrist - 3056

11 - Josh Allen - 3030

12 - Devin Singletary - 3016

So Allen needs 27 yards rushing, and Singletary needs 41 to surpass Cookie.

Both could happen versus the Bears this weekend with bad weather expected.

They need to keep on running and get Spiller off of that list.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 4

3 minutes ago, MJS said:

Didn't he trash the city when he left?

How many people go to Buffalo and say, "this place is AWESOME?!?"

Young guy in his early to mid 20s from Miami.  

I found the quote:

"Coming from Miami, I was used to partying, going out, just having something to do every night. Restaurants, whatever. Going to Buffalo, it was like hitting a brick wall. Like, 'Damn!' Can't go out, can't do nothing. There's an Applebee's, a TGI Friday's, and they just got a Dave & Busters. They got that, and I'm like, 'What the?' And, you know, the women . . . ."

Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Bill from NYC said:

They need to keep on running and get Spiller off of that list.

No doubt Josh will knock spiller off this year when season is complete. He's gonna be in nfl record books for a big stretch of time as he is such a unicorn that even kids emulating him will find it hard to hit his highs.  Not impossible as I tend to avoid making absolute statements on anything with so many variables. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Gugny said:

How many people go to Buffalo and say, "this place is AWESOME?!?"

Young guy in his early to mid 20s from Miami.  

I found the quote:

"Coming from Miami, I was used to partying, going out, just having something to do every night. Restaurants, whatever. Going to Buffalo, it was like hitting a brick wall. Like, 'Damn!' Can't go out, can't do nothing. There's an Applebee's, a TGI Friday's, and they just got a Dave & Busters. They got that, and I'm like, 'What the?' And, you know, the women . . . ."

Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

I'm sure he said more. But yeah, not surprising people don't like him if he spoke bad about the city when he left. I don't care myself. I've only been to Buffalo one time.

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Why do you not like Willis McGahee??

Bills v. Cheats at the Razor, 9/10/2006.  Up 17-7 in the 3rd QTR and facing 4th and 1 at the Cheats 7, the normally conservative Dickie J goes for it.  McGahee puts up as much pressure as a feather duster and is stopped for no gain.  Bills are shut out the rest of the way and the Cheats win 19-17.

After the game, when asked about the 4th down play, his reply was "It was 4th down?"  I have hated his *****in' guts since then.  The Bills threw this guy a lifeline wasting a first round pick on his useless ass, since he sat an entire season before playing (*****in' Donahoe, but that's another diatribe).  So instead of his best effort, his lackadaisical attitude cost us this game against the Cheats.  Then of course he badmouths us on his way out of town, instead of thanking Buffalo for the opportunity.  I could go on, but this is just making me angry. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.