Week 16: Bills at Bears on Christmas Eve

YoloinOhio

I wish this week we would go with 3 LB's and use Taron Johnson as a rover/Strong Safety.  Keep Poyer deep.  That would probably be our strongest tacklers on the field.  I am not suggesting we move Taron to safety every week.  But if we go 3 LB's Taron is still a better player than Hamlin.  Find a way to keep him on the field.

Play Elam and White on the outsides.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

25 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Weather here is going to far worse than Chicago...

Widescale synoptic snow Friday followed by heavy lake snow and strong winds gusting to 50 mph Saturday producing near whiteout conditions.

Yeah... But there ain't 10 million people in the metropolitan area.

I always said... For every 100,000 people every inch of snow is like 5x more than it really is.  Wouldn't be bad if I and handful of others were the only idiots on road.

Sunny and nice right now. First sun, no clouds in like over 9 days. 

2 hours ago, SUNY_amherst said:

play the Bears and Patriots games in Detroit for sure, because ya know, it’s winter so it’s cold.

Cincinnati maybe that one happens as scheduled but let’s monitor that as it gets cold in Southern Ohio as well 

Jerry, nice of us to join you will all your new spare time. 

The issue isn't that the game can't be played in the cold. It is that the airports might be closed and there may be a travel ban. If the team can get in they will play. 

You wouldn't move it to Detroit because they are in the same lake effect ban. Moving to Cincinatti actually makes some sense. They are 4.5 hours down the road and playing out of town this weekend. Indy could work too. They don't play until Monday, but you have to flip the stadium on Christmas day, which sucks.  

32 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

I do not want to see even a healthy Klein attempting to chase down and tackle Fields.  Milano please.

Discussion was about maybe going more 4-3 base instead of Nickel in attempts to slow down Fields and the run game. Milano and Edmunds are a given. 

21 minutes ago, Fred Slacks said:

I wish this week we would go with 3 LB's and use Taron Johnson as a rover/Strong Safety.  Keep Poyer deep.  That would probably be our strongest tacklers on the field.  I am not suggesting we move Taron to safety every week.  But if we go 3 LB's Taron is still a better player than Hamlin.  Find a way to keep him on the field.

Play Elam and White on the outsides.

Not bad thinking there bud. I like the concept. Don't know if Frazier finds it applicable but I like the thought behind it. Their WRs should not require Safety help, especially in the conditions expected.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, WEATHER DOT COM said:

Make sure your cell phone is charged.

If you live in western New York, that might be the only way you can stay updated with the game Sunday. Maybe get a battery powered AM radio too.

Be prepared for a power outage.

Merry Christmas

you know something we dont?

8 minutes ago, WEATHER DOT COM said:

Make sure your cell phone is charged.

If you live in western New York, that might be the only way you can stay updated with the game Sunday. Maybe get a battery powered AM radio too.

Be prepared for a power outage.

Merry Christmas

This sounds a bit much.  Forecast calls for "occasional gusts could be over 40 mph" 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.