NFL Week #15 - Fish at Buffalo - 2nd half - game thread

BuffaloBill

2 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

I would say better team in the 3rd quarter for sure.  I mean we scored 3 straight TD drives in the 1st half and they went 2 FGs and a TD.  The 3rd quarter was awful.

True but the Bills are at home with a crowd advantage and playing in the cold. The Bills are making mistakes on both sides of the ball. They are playing hard and can still win. This is what we are going to get from this team. No more dominance and blowouts. 

Just now, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Could we try and get Beasley involved a little? It’s nice to throw 35 yard passes on 3rd and 6 but how about a few high pct chain movers here

Right - with the line the way it is, Josh has got to get rid of the ball fast or run around praying for someone to come open. I prefer the former.

Just now, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

2 bad td drops and now a shanked punt for Miami…they’d be killin us in warm weather but we’ve got a chance still.  

LMAO were losing to a warm weather team that's manhandling us on the LoS and you're still acting like the cold benefits us.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.