NFL Week #15 - Miami @ Buffalo Saturday Night Game - 1st Half Thread

Simon

Just now, jayg said:

I hear you but the adjustments need to be made  in real time these days

They do, but failing that halftime adjustments will get the job done this game, especially if we can score again to start the 2nd half.

Need to plug up that run and force Tua to take the game on his shoulders, hopefully the line can get after him

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, MiltonWaddams said:

“Just wrap it in Saran!” 
-Alabama man missing a condom. Also Alabama man requesting his trailer be winterized.

We both know he's using store brand cling wrap because he can't afford Saran.  That's why teenage pregnancy is so high in Alabama.

Also for the record, I don't hate on loving in a trailer lol.  I lived in one for a while and it was actually pretty nice and spacious.  Even held a Super Bowl party there.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

No we shouldn’t. They’re kicking our butt upfront on defense. 

We are who we are, we play small. They’re pounding us. 

“They” are currently losing this game, if you hadn’t noticed…

4 hours ago, Rock-A-Bye Beasley said:

Edmunds going backwards on two straight plays to start the game 

I’m re-watching the game. That first run was on Milano getting pushed backwards by the olineman. Mostert cut back to where Milano should have been. In the second play, Milano ends up further back than Edmunds. But, of course Edmunds haters won’t see that. With about 8:30 left in the first qt, Milano gets shook out of his shoes by Mostert. Barely a peep about it. 

Just now, Dopey said:

I’m re-watching the game. That first run was on Milano getting pushed backwards by the olineman. Mostert cut back to where Milano should have been. In the second play, Milano ends up further back than Edmunds. But, of course Edmunds haters won’t see that. With about 8:30 left in the first qt, Milano gets shook out of his shoes by Mostert. Barely a peep about it. 

He’s injured and has played the best football of his career before tonight. Edmunds has improved this season but Milano is the better player 

12 minutes ago, Rock-A-Bye Beasley said:

He’s injured and has played the best football of his career before tonight. Edmunds has improved this season but Milano is the better player 

You’re missing the point. I made it pretty clear though. Edmunds haters look for mistakes. Milano makes them too. But barely any mentions. Watch the plays you reference again and tell me Milano wasn’t going backwards too. I like both lbs. They’re both really good. If you think Milano is better, fine but it seems like you’re viewing the game just looking for an Edmunds mistake that you missed Milano’s making the same mistakes. It’s not just this game either where Milano has made mistakes with no mention, but Edmunds gets ridiculed for his. 

Edited by Dopey
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Dopey said:

You’re missing the point. I made it pretty clear though. Edmunds haters look for mistakes. Milano makes them too. But barely any mentions. Watch the plays you reference again and tell me Milano wasn’t going backwards too. I like both lbs. They’re both really good. If you think Milano is better, fine but it seems like you’re viewing the game just looking for an Edmunds mistake that you missed Milano’s making the same mistakes. It’s not just this game either where Milano has made mistakes with no mention, but Edmunds gets ridiculed for his. 

i agree with your point. If they both have the same amount of “bad” plays in a game Edmunds will get criticized.

I’m saying the reason Milanos mistakes are not pointed out as much is because he regularly makes splash plays that offset the bad ones. He has many more ints, forced and recovered fumbles and tackles for loss. So right or wrong that’s why he isnt criticized as much. 

now what? Criticize Milano more or gloss over Edmunds’ weaknesses?

2 minutes ago, Rock-A-Bye Beasley said:

i agree with your point. If they both have the same amount of “bad” plays in a game Edmunds will get criticized.

I’m saying the reason Milanos mistakes are not pointed out as much is because he regularly makes splash plays that offset the bad ones. He has many more ints, forced and recovered fumbles and tackles for loss. So right or wrong that’s why he isnt criticized as much. 

now what? Criticize Milano more or gloss over Edmunds’ weaknesses?

Neither. Just stop looking for the Edmunds mistake. Mistakes happen by both, as we agreed. I know I’m banging my head against the wall,  just like pointing it out. It’s Weird how an Edmunds mistake pisses some people off here. Yet Milano…

I want both back next year. They are pretty damn good together. 

21 hours ago, Mopreme said:

The whole staff is clueless. 

Much like most of the fans, 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.