NFLN Saturday Colts@Vikings Game Thread 12-17-2022

muppy

27 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

Serious question real quick then we can go back to laughing at the Vikings:

Is any of this thanks to Saturday? 

Of course it is due to Saturday.  They are playing on Saturday and it is messing up Vikings practices.

Amazing since I skipped first half of game because I figured Vikings would blow out Colts.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Doc Brown said:

Kirk Cousins is still the Vikings quarterback.

I've always felt like he's an overrated bum. Sure, he piles up the stats but it don't mean much if you're not winning consistently. He almost reminds me of ol' Drew Bledsoe at times. Has like next to zero mobility in the pocket and hangs onto it too long at times. Friggin' schmuck. 

3 minutes ago, blacklabel said:

I've always felt like he's an overrated bum. Sure, he piles up the stats but it don't mean much if you're not winning consistently. He almost reminds me of ol' Drew Bledsoe at times. Has like next to zero mobility in the pocket and hangs onto it too long at times. Friggin' schmuck. 

He's a very good quarterback when everything is on schedule.  If he has to improvise he's done.

Vikings are starting to remind me of think it was back around 1985 or so Jets started off like 8-1.  Every week on CBS pre-game show Jimmy the Greek would predict they'd lose that week and kept winning.  Finally after about 8-1 or so they started losing and think they lost every game the rest of regular season, but still made playoffs if I recall correctly?? 

Recall the Greek was getting threatened that people were blaming him for Jet's losing

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.