NFLN Saturday Colts@Vikings Game Thread 12-17-2022

muppy

I’m no huge Zack Miss fan, but he is having a better day on offense than Hines has had all season.

This isn’t the type of trade anybody really wins or loses. But this team has devoted so many resources and press conferences to the tight end and receiving type RB, but never get them involved. 

It’s mind boggling. 

Just now, Mango said:

I’m no huge Zack Miss fan, but he is having a better day on offense than Hines has had all season.

This isn’t the type of trade anybody really wins or loses. But this team has devoted so many resources and press conferences to the tight end and receiving type RB, but never get them involved. 

It’s mind boggling. 

Probably because he has more carries in this one game than Hines had all season.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Mango said:

It’s mind boggling. 

This staff does a poor job of developing players and getting new players involved imo. I love this staff but the people we draft take too long to get going. Hines is a good back and they have zero idea what to do with him. Even our defensive players don’t really start to look decent until contract time. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.