Week 15: Dolphins at Bills on Saturday Night Football

YoloinOhio

I had originally predicted 27-13 Bills for this game. Looking at the scores of the last two bad snow games the Bills played in (13-7 win over the Colts, 8-0 loss at Cleveland) I am changing it to 14-0 Bills. Allen running will be the Bills offense. Only way I see Miami scoring is if the Bills turn it over.

1 minute ago, Greg S said:

I had originally predicted 27-13 Bills for this game. Looking at the scores of the last two bad snow games the Bills played in (13-7 win over the Colts, 8-0 loss at Cleveland) I am changing it to 14-0 Bills. Allen running will be the Bills offense. Only way I see Miami scoring is if the Bills turn it over.

I'm shocked the over under for this game is at 44.5.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Since1981 said:

it’s funny how a word or two clues me in that y’all not local “the lake affect”. 

there are definitely ways to play the snow, slide, rock-as-a-ball, game.

And ***** it really hurts to get tackled in tundra!!

Says the guy saying y'all 😁

1 minute ago, Since1981 said:

You know what I was saying. 

I remember loving to play pickup in the snow.  Looks fluffy fun, until 30 minutes in and snow in your crotch, can’t feel toes, you bang on the frozen ground. 

Or in my case, playing tackle football in the snow in HS during "indoor" track and getting my jaw broken while trying to block for a German exchange student - Fun times!!

I wonder if this guy is still around: 

Schafer stadium snowplow operator Mark Henderson to clear a spot on the field.

Henderson, a convict on work release, jokingly remarked, "What are they gonna do, throw me in jail?"

Hard to believe that game was 40 years ago

• Haha (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

The cold and snow should favor the defense and limit both offenses. I think that's a win for the Bills. It probably neutralizes the speed of Miami's dynamic duo of Wrs and Mosert. The Bills have very little speed weapons. 

The Bills defense is better the Miami's. 

Well frankly that should have been done when there was 13 seconds left in a game. 

Weird I think snow favors the offense. Changing directions is probably the hardest thing to do in the snow. So a LB or DB that needs to quickly drive on a ball carrier will be neutralized but if a WR can get going in a straight line (across the middle, on a jet sweep) its not hard for them to keep running. I think disrupting Hill and Waddle will be just as key here than in LA. the snow will make them slower but Hill will still be the fastest guy on the field. Cant let him get to top speed and also cant have Tua get him the ball in stride.

As long as it’s cold enough for the precipitation to not become rain, and the wind isn’t too bad, I think the Bills could still put up big points.

I have a hard time thinking the Dolphins will hang with us. Especially after their performance at the Chargers last week. Their two scores were a complete fluke fumble recovery and a bomb to Tyreek where the DB fell down (would have been in position to at least interrupt the pass otherwise). Other than those two plays they couldn’t get anything going on offense, and the Chargers were missing half their starters.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

44 minutes ago, DapperCam said:

As long as it’s cold enough for the precipitation to not become rain, and the wind isn’t too bad, I think the Bills could still put up big points.

I have a hard time thinking the Dolphins will hang with us. Especially after their performance at the Chargers last week. Their two scores were a complete fluke fumble recovery and a bomb to Tyreek where the DB fell down (would have been in position to at least interrupt the pass otherwise). Other than those two plays they couldn’t get anything going on offense, and the Chargers were missing half their starters.

Bills just have to focus on no turnovers.  If they win turnover battle, Bills should romp.  McDaniel will have tricks up his sleeve.  I would expect Waddle and Hill on many WR sweeps.  If the Bills keep having tackling issues, that could swing the game the other way.

Edited by KCNC
  • Agree 1

22 hours ago, SUNY_amherst said:

And heavy lobbying to move the game by the Bills organization!

What did the bills gain strategically by the game being moved indoors?  We ran the browns out of the building and Chubb averaged a whopping 1.4 yards per carry.

I very much doubt they wanted the game to move at all…that three ‘away’ games in 12 days was a logistical mess 

1 hour ago, The Wiz said:

I know.

Apparently it was just because they had the calibration setup wrong and it wasn't that much that came out of the turf.

Hopefully they learned from last month also.

Bills need to put Squirrel Winter on the payroll.  He knows a thing or two

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

47 minutes ago, Process said:

I'm shocked the over under for this game is at 44.5.

Doesn’t look like it’s gonna be that windy…also I think people are picturing the colts snow game and it sounds like it’s not gonna be close to that.  

I remember Brady dropping 5 passing tds on the titans before halftime in a snow game in a game they’d go on to win 59-0 lol Brady could’ve easily broken the single game passing td record that game if they let him 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.