Fish in Orchard Park - Snow Game ✅

WEATHER DOT COM

6 hours ago, Beast said:

The Bills defense doesn’t look too soft to me.

Oh god the soft defense nonsense is starting again? After a game where we nearly sent the opposing qb home in a bodybag no less 😂

11 minutes ago, Locomark said:

Miami is giving up 32 points per game on the road and 15 points at home. So we are at a disadvantage at home???
Tua will be good for multiple turnovers. My instruction to our young DL is just stick your arms up every play. The kid is Flutie height and doesn’t move much. Batted and tipped balls galore. 

People are still not over the pats wind game I think lol a windy/snowy game hurts Miami much more than us imo.  Tuas throws have no zip on them…their whole offense is lobbing passes and hoping tyreek or waddle run under them 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Agree 3

2 hours ago, BigAl2526 said:

I wouldn't say Josh was great today.  He definitely has more experience with frozen precipitation than Tua though. 

I have heard from unreliable sources on this board that weather in Buffalo does not favor Bills.

Maybe they think that because it does not affect them being full of hot air.

16 minutes ago, Locomark said:

Miami is giving up 32 points per game on the road and 15 points at home. So we are at a disadvantage at home???
Tua will be good for multiple turnovers. My instruction to our young DL is just stick your arms up every play. The kid is Flutie height and doesn’t move much. Batted and tipped balls galore. 

They will be bringing heat with them?

7 hours ago, WEATHER DOT COM said:

Let it snow. I would like ticket prices to come down.

Exactly. Those saintly fans looking to offload in the tickets/gear section, please do so early as possible and I’ll need to use a sick day Friday for travel. Need to start pacing out the fake coughs and crescendo around late Wednesday or early Thursday. 

6 hours ago, Malazan said:

Why do people think snow is an advantage for us?

Since the miami game I've seen this strange bit on here about how people want a snowstorm to 'get back at miami' that seems to have unhinged people who forgot we lost a game in the snow to a QB who attempted 3 passes. People seem more interested in this strange weather 'revenge' than winning the game. 

If the Dolphins want to only attempt 3 passes all game that would be a dream come true. Two completely different offenses Pats vs. Dolphins.

I think Allen throws just fine in snow and light wind. It’s probably an advantage against most teams because of his strong arm. Think of Mac against the Bills in the playoffs last year.

Our offense doesn’t do well in the rain or heavy wind, so hopefully those conditions stay away. If we could run the ball maybe things would be different.

20 hours ago, Malazan said:

Why do people think snow is an advantage for us?

Since the miami game I've seen this strange bit on here about how people want a snowstorm to 'get back at miami' that seems to have unhinged people who forgot we lost a game in the snow to a QB who attempted 3 passes. People seem more interested in this strange weather 'revenge' than winning the game. 

It was windy not snowing 

Edited by Starr Almighty
  • Like (+1) 2

I think a lot of you guys are wrong. 

Joe Marino did a big breakdown showing that while the Bills offense suffers statistically in bad weather, the opponent in those same games declines fairly significantly worse from their baseline than the Bills. 

And the Dolphins are even more pass-reliant than we are, with a worse run game and a noodle arm qb with small hands. 

Bad weather hurts Miami more than buffalo

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Since1981 said:

Why the hell does anyone think sh#t weather is an advantage when Bills pass first, top QB, deep passes, below avg RB play. 

Bad weather was an advantage with Tyrod, I guess. Being used to the sh#t vs. being an advantage are not the same. 

Why? Because the Kelly years weather wasn’t a problem as much. Doesn’t mean latter teams will be the same.  This current team to me certainly seems to have trouble in this weather.

Like you said, a good running game would help.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.