Who had a worse game? Dane or Isaiah?

Ya Digg?

52 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Garrett Wilson was good for the Jets yesterday.

As we passed on him DK Metcalf's worst season as a pro was his rookie year.  58 receptions, 900 yards and 7 TDs.  His WORST season.

That's it.  That's the post.

“Bills could’ve drafted Player X who is good but didn’t 😡” is the laziest and most overdone genre of post on this board. Lol you really thought you did something here.

1 hour ago, JohnNord said:

I’m guessing this was in response to fans getting on McKenzie about his drops.  

I hope he does not lean in on the wet ball as an excuse too much.   IMO this is a bad comparison considering most fans aren’t professional athletes.  Probably fair to say a starting NFL wide receiver should be better than a shlub off the street.    

Honestly sounds likes he is having fun with it. Some of you are too sensitive.

I would say it would be annoying when pro athletes, who are in the top 1% of their field, have to hear they suck from a guy who got cut from pop Warner. 🥸

5 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

I see guys in Boston catch wet fish better than he can a football and their salary isn't comparable. Kick rocks lil guy!! 

Great point. Next time I’m in boston, I will pay $150 to watch fish catching. 

38 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Guy is just havin a little fun and some of you gettin all upset

It’s all the fans who can’t catch. I wish I could go so I can win some prizes (maybe even slip Beane some of my old high school film). Stay ready so you don’t have to get ready. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

McKenzie is a player who will have really good games for us, and really bad games.

I wish fans would recognize that, and go a little easier on him. He's not supposed to be the starter.  People get too crazy online when a player has a few drops - he's still a Buffalo Bill and has come up big for us at times.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, JohnNord said:

I’m guessing this was in response to fans getting on McKenzie about his drops.  

I hope he does not lean in on the wet ball as an excuse too much.   IMO this is a bad comparison considering most fans aren’t professional athletes.  Probably fair to say a starting NFL wide receiver should be better than a shlub off the street.    

Lets see...how about the Jets receivers who didn't drop passes?  How about the other passes he has dropped on the season?  I get he struggles with catching wet balls, probably because I assume he has smaller hands given his smaller stature and the fact he doesn't have great hands to begin with.  

And most importantly...fans are not professional athletes paid millions of dollars to be better at catching harder to catch passes.  This is such a whiney move by him, I am stunned he posted this.  

Could you imagine if every skilled professional did this?  I can see it now...cell service is spotty and people complain just to see a Verizon Tech challenge the customers on Twitter to meet him at a bar and let them try and build their own network and see how stable it is lol.  

56 minutes ago, Captain_Quint said:

Just like last year when he was benched. Went to social media and pouted that his season was over. 

Not a bad guy but he needs to stay off social media like that other slot receiver we used to have. 

I mean his mentor was the social media king Cole Beasley 

Just now, Success said:

McKenzie is a player who will have really good games for us, and really bad games.

I wish fans would recognize that, and go a little easier on him. He's not supposed to be the starter.  People get too crazy online when a player has a few drops - he's still a Buffalo Bill and has come up big for us at times.

He’s a gadget player who always been a part time player his whole career. I believe the plan was Crowder to be the main guy and IK to play his role as a gadget/ returner. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Lets see...how about the Jets receivers who didn't drop passes?  How about the other passes he has dropped on the season?  I get he struggles with catching wet balls, probably because I assume he has smaller hands given his smaller stature and the fact he doesn't have great hands to begin with.  

And most importantly...fans are not professional athletes paid millions of dollars to be better at catching harder to catch passes.  This is such a whiney move by him, I am stunned he posted this.  

Could you imagine if every skilled professional did this?  I can see it now...cell service is spotty and people complain just to see a Verizon Tech challenge the customers on Twitter to meet him at a bar and let them try and build their own network and see how stable it is lol.  

I generally agree but grown adults talking crap to athletes is also pretty pathetic. 

again, everyone is being really sensitive. Go catch passes and win prizes. He’s not hiding and ducking like some would do. This is so far from a big deal 

1 minute ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I generally agree but grown adults talking crap to athletes is also pretty pathetic. 

again, everyone is being really sensitive. Go catch passes and win prizes. He’s not hiding and ducking like some would do. This is so far from a big deal 

Grown adults talking crap about athletes is a multi billion dollar industry

• Haha (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, Nephilim17 said:

I played pickup football Sunday morning and the ball was often wet/snowy. I hated it and dropped a couple I would normally snag.

So, yes, I understand the excuse and empathize with Lil' Dirty very much. My football employers paying me millions to catch a ball and the millions of fans watching me play should have some empathy and understanding too. Wait...

I would bet a lot of money that the majority of people killing IM are a lot worst at their jobs than he is at his. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.