Who had a worse game? Dane or Isaiah?

Ya Digg?

My issue with McKenzie was not so much the drops, though they were anger inducing, but on that drop on the sideline, CJ Mosely was hip to hip with him, basically running his route. If your are small and can't make contested catches, you better have some serious speed and route running ability and short area quickness and it just doesn't seem to be there this year. I have never been a huge fan,if only he could play against Miles Bryant every week. 

I would like to see some combination of Hynes and Cook take his reps, on the field at the same time. What Shannahan is doing with McCaffrey and Deebo in the backfield, slot and out wide, is what we should be trying to do with those guys. Without Daboll, the offense has lost some imagination.  

1 hour ago, gobills404 said:

“Bills could’ve drafted Player X who is good but didn’t 😡” is the laziest and most overdone genre of post on this board. Lol you really thought you did something here.

No, not at all with respect to the drafting.  My goal was to get you riled up to take a general interest in my post, enough or so much so that you just could not sit by anymore at your keyboard without responding and reigning such an injustice or (self) angering point for you. 

Mission accomplished...THAT is the something I did that I love. 

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

40 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

That’s far. I’m just struggling to see how come out and catch the ball and win prizes is some slap in the face to bills fans.  I think it is completely harmless and some of looking to be offend.

that said, maybe after last year, Bills receivers might want to give social media a break until after the season. 

And that’s fine too. It’s America. Dude dropped some passes and said people can win prizes if they catch a ball. Not sure what the issue is. 

it’s terrible reading of the room.

after a rough outing it easily comes across as “shut up you don’t know what you are talking about if you are critical of me”

that said, I’m not saying his intent is I’ll but it sure is easy for someone to take it that way 

58 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

And that’s fine too. It’s America. Dude dropped some passes and said people can win prizes if they catch a ball. Not sure what the issue is. 

The issue is that he's presenting excuses for his not-so-great performance to the public.

Would Josh, Stephon, Poyer or Milano ever do that? No, never.

Edited by Nephilim17

39 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

No, not at all with respect to the drafting.  My goal was to get you riled up to take a general interest in my post, enough or so much so that you just could not sit by anymore at your keyboard without responding and reigning such an injustice or (self) angering point for you. 

Mission accomplished...THAT is the something I did that I love. 

054468C9-CEB1-4F72-BEB3-70D451F57EDA.jpeg
congrats on this proud moment in your life

Edited by gobills404

16 minutes ago, gobills404 said:

054468C9-CEB1-4F72-BEB3-70D451F57EDA.jpeg
congrats on this proud moment in your life

and yet you keep going.

Cool, cool, cool.

This is working out tremendously for you.

EDIT:  GB404, I am just razing you, man.  If it really bugged you and I know some things can be annoying, that was not my intent, brother.

Honestly, peace, Sir.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

4 hours ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

I am definitely not coated in molasses, so you cannot EVER convince me I am viscous, and we KNOW McKenzie's hands aren't viscous.

You won't find me in a cornfield anytime soon for the chaff.

viscous, vicious

chaffing, chafing

That's two in the same thread! Monday provides 😁

See....you are wrong. Chaffing can be used as an intransitive verb. It can be used to make fun of in a good-natured way. Get over yourself.

5 hours ago, aceman_16 said:

See....you are wrong. Chaffing can be used as an intransitive verb. It can be used to make fun of in a good-natured way. Get over yourself.

LMAO It was all in good fun, but if you insist:

You meant CHAFING, which is not the intransitive verb you mentioned. Chafing is not chaffing.

1 hour ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

LMAO It was all in good fun, but if you insist:

You meant CHAFING, which is not the intransitive verb you mentioned. Chafing is not chaffing.

Yes...I insist. An intransitive verb is a verb whose context does not entail a direct object. I can think of the word "chaffing" as funny. Wet balls are funny. Wet balls don't always have to chafe and chafe doesn't always have to be a noun. Chafed balls. Anyhow...good luck! Go Bills

13 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

Guy is just havin a little fun and some of you gettin all upset

I'm all for players keeping it light but he's coming off a bad game where he singlehandedly killed two drives and he's goofing off about it. He's never struck me as someone that is totally locked into his profession, which at this level is unacceptable. Sure go on podcasts and do all that but don't reject accountability. A player that is 100% focused on bringing their game to another level would never pull this kind of crap.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.