Week 14, 12/11/2022, Jest v. Bills, GAME BALLS

Freddie's Dead

As usual, Josh and Stef get automatic game balls (considered revoking both game balls, decided against it), and I pick up to 3 O and 3 D and you have at it.  Got a lot of anti-GAME BALLS, but let's celebrate the win.

Dawson "Dawesome" Knox - After Dropsome showed up in DET (and, unfortunately, the 2nd half today), Dawesome came back with a vengeance today in the first half.  The 4th-down play where he lined up under center and drew the Jest offside kept the drive alive.  The resulting TD before the half was huge, giving the Bills much needed momentum.  I gave him a pass on the second half, because I got nobody else on offense for a game ball.

Greg "Groot" Rousseau - Monster game for him, he was abusing Mike White all day long.  PD, strip sack which the Bills recovered, multiple pressures, he was all over it.

AJ Epenesa - Three plays in a row in the first half to stop a Jest drive, then "EPENESA, WITH THE REJECTION! (in my best Marv Albert)" to snuff out the last hope for the Jest.

I got nobody else.  WHO YA GOT?

Edited by Freddie's Dead
  • Like (+1) 2

I don’t think anyone really earned a game ball. It was a collective team effort to win. Sometimes one unit picked up the other two. 

tough outing in tough weather against a tough team. But not one individual really stood out to me today in a good way

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Milano 

Jackson-had several nice plays on D 

DTs were disruptive and squeezing the pocket all game long 

Knox for the helicopter TD 

Allen for playing a clean game with no TOs and not pressing when dudes were dropping perfect throws all game.

Hamlin for punching the ball out

Rousseau for the strip/sack on Flacco.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Comebackkid said:

defensive line for sure.   Josh Allen I guess for his helicopter first down and not losing the game but that's about it

Allen's numbers would have looked a lot better if guys could have caught the balls he placed in their hands.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

Just now, GunnerBill said:

Epenesa

Oliver

Groot

Milano

Poyer

Allen

Knox had one until that final play where he dropped it. His blocking was excellent today tho.

I mean it was another really bad throw. Not sure how you give a game ball to Allen who was off all day and then take one away from Knox for not catching an underthrown ball. 

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, Process said:

I mean it was another really bad throw. Not sure how you give a game ball to Allen who was off all day and then take one away from Knox for not catching an underthrown ball. 

Dudes were dropping good throws all game

• Like (+1) 4

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.