NFL Week #12 - Bills at the Lions - 2nd half game thread

BuffaloBill

2 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

People use this thread to just puke on the team.  Imagine them in real life? 

Why do you participate here then?  Why not take your half-full jar of optimism and just enjoy the game free from such negative influences?

🤔

Ok, I just started watching with 9 minutes left but we've scored 17 points, Josh is playing well with no INTs and we're winning and getting the ball back to start the second. But I'm seeing posts saying this team is a disaster...

I get that the team is not playing optimally everywhere but it's a little early for these hyperbolic takes. 

Just now, Bangarang said:

I’m still baffled by the shockingly bad play calling and clock management on that 2 minute drive.

We played the boundaries as if we had no timeouts when the middle of the field has been open all day. No idea what Dorsey was thinking there. 

Maybe it's a similar thing to the Bills D playing the sideline in the playoffs with KC having 13 seconds and 3 timeouts. And that thing would be: stupid.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Ralonzo said:

CBS "Why didn't Buffalo call a timeout after the pass to Diggs"

Because McD is still bottom-5 game manager in this league. Literally any kid playing Madden would take the TO there.

McDermott is wasting the talent on this team. It’ll take missing the playoffs to get him fired though. 

3 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Banged up Bills thinks MCL, which would be about a month.  

At this point I’d take it as long as it’s not a season ender. 

He just posted another update.

Said MCL would be best case scenario.

In other words, fearing/not sure about the ACL

Just now, Motorin' said:

I had a a full MCL/PCL tare, watched my knee bend about 8 inches back words. That looked like an MCL to me, but it didn't go so far. Hopefully it's just a sprain. 🙏

Hopefully he just needed couple bong hits.  I did and I'm back on the 2nd half thread. 

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Donuts and Doritos said:

Need to bench Dane Jackson & adjust to stop the run. We have to match their physicality & intensity on both sides of the ball. This is a who wants it more game. 

We can scheme to stop the run, like we did against Cleveland. Problem is Goff, like Brisset, will then have a career day throwing the football.

Just now, zow2 said:

CBS crew really hated that.  Earlier in the series on the catch by Diggs they should’ve used a TO.  taking a couple to the locker room is terrible clock management.

Maybe we get interest on the time outs saved?  😠

1 minute ago, Ralonzo said:

CBS "Why didn't Buffalo call a timeout after the pass to Diggs"

Because McD is still bottom-5 game manager in this league. Literally any kid playing Madden would take the TO there.

We didn't need a TO. We had plenty of time if we would have gotten a First Down to score a TD. 

Bills goal is to not give the other team a possession after they score 

• Like (+1) 2