Micah Hyde leaves the door open to returning this season, per Joe Buscaglia

Logic

1 minute ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Who is Joe Croom and is he credible at all?  Why is this potentially about Micah Hyde? Wild ass guess?

Joe Croom is a photographer that seems to have some kind of access to the team. He has posted photos from training camps and the like for years. He even posted pictures from the impromptu workouts held during the COVID lockdown year. He seems to know some people on the team and be granted access to get photos that others can't/don't get.

And yes, he seems to be hinting at a Hyde return.

Edited by Logic

Just now, RoyBatty is alive said:

Who is Joe Croom and is he credible at all?  Why is this potentially about Micah Hyde? Wild ass guess?

I think Joe Croom is a photographer / videographer that does work for Bills players. 

If my failing memory serves me in anyway, I think he was the one who shot the first Diggs practices with the team down in Florida. 

• Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

That could literally be many things. Why would anyone think it’s a Hyde return?

2 comments on the whole Hyde situation.

1) I have heard absolutely NOTHING about this in the media at any point in the recent past.  No one is talking about this other than fans here.

2) If he is coming back for the playoffs, he better come back soon.  We are playing a playoff game in a few days and I just don't see how this is going to happen.

If we made it as far as the championship game or even the SB--maybe there would be talk of him getting out there?  But then he would be so rusty and they'd want to play him with limited snaps like they did with TRE and so on...

I just don't see it happening.

3 minutes ago, 34-78-83 said:

Maybe Hamlin will be at the game ... that would be my guess.

Everyone knows he’s going to be at a game as soon as he can.  Possibly this week and it wouldn’t surprise anyone 

I don’t think he needs to tweet that   

I think it’s about Hyde.   

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

2 comments on the whole Hyde situation.

1) I have heard absolutely NOTHING about this in the media at any point in the recent past.  No one is talking about this other than fans here.

2) If he is coming back for the playoffs, he better come back soon.  We are playing a playoff game in a few days and I just don't see how this is going to happen.

If we made it as far as the championship game or even the SB--maybe there would be talk of him getting out there?  But then he would be so rusty and they'd want to play him with limited snaps like they did with TRE and so on...

I just don't see it happening.

Hyde has been working to the side with Bills trainers for weeks now, along with other "could potentially return in the playoffs" guy Jamison Crowder.

Joe Buscaglia of the Athletic (aka, the media) published an article mentioning this possibility weeks ago. That's what's on the first page of the thread you're replying in.

Hyde stated he would return in 2023. It's 2023. 

His most recent comments, two weeks ago, were something like "we'll just get to the end of these two weeks, and then see if we can make something happen".

Most importantly, at no point has Hyde definitively said "I'm not coming back this season". When talking about his return, he has consistently left the door open.

I'm not saying it will definitely happen, but it's more possible than some here seem to think.

Edited by Logic
  • Agree 1

13 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

No idea but Micah Hyde is trending on Twitter now

Also, BangedUpBills says it would be an aggressive timeline for return but possible...

https://bangedupbills.com/2023/01/10/buffalo-bills-vs-new-england-patriots-week-18-injury-recap/

Edited by Big Turk

2 minutes ago, PaattMaann said:

this wouldn't be "great news", it would be cool, but not "great news". 

After everything that happened to the kid? To me and my family, this would be GREAT news. To each his own I suppose.

I'd love for Hyde to be the news of course though just like everyone else.

8 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

I think Joe Croom is a photographer / videographer that does work for Bills players. 

If my failing memory serves me in anyway, I think he was the one who shot the first Diggs practices with the team down in Florida. 

Your memory is not failing you a bit here.  That's who Joe Croom is, and he is indeed the one who shot the Diggs practices