Cooper Kupp to IR and to have ankle surgery

Draconator

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/35032570/rams-wr-cooper-kupp-ankle-surgery-go-ir

LOS ANGELES -- Rams wide receiver Cooper Kupp will have ankle surgery Wednesday and be placed on injured reserve, coach Sean McVay said Tuesday.

Kupp will miss at least four games on injured reserve, but McVay did not rule the receiver out for the rest of the season. McVay said the "tightrope" procedure that will be performed on Kupp typically has a recovery time of five to six weeks.

31 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

Yikes.  That team is having a horror show season 

That's why we must appreciate what we have with the Bills. Even in these 3 losses, you could see they were the better team still, even with all the injuries. Let's hope Josh and the gang turn it around!

I had a feeling the Rams would not live up to the hype and be disappointing this year (also why I didn't overreact to beating them in week one) but they are looking like they will be the #1 overall pick mix right now which has to really suck because they don't own that pick and will likely give the lions 2 picks in the top five next year.

At the end of the day though their all in approach still worked and they got what most of us here covet, a SB victory. And I would easily go back to being a bad team for next 5+ years like the rams might be heading towards for the same thing.

19 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

SUCKS.  I have Kupp and Diggs on the same fantasy team and had been crushing lol.  At least I still alos have St. Brown at WR, thank god I didnt trade him.  Also lost Ertz for the season on the same team this week

injuries this year have been awful.  Lost M. Thomas, J. Chase.  Backups are Palmar and Mooney.  Also have K. Murray hurt, and didn't get to replace him in time last week.  

• Like (+1) 1

19 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

SUCKS.  I have Kupp and Diggs on the same fantasy team and had been crushing lol.  At least I still alos have St. Brown at WR, thank god I didnt trade him.  Also lost Ertz for the season on the same team this week

I have hill and st. brown - but i just lost goedert.  CMC on the 49ers is nice though.

I'm trying to make a move for a QB.  St. Brown and Evan Engram for Herbert, K. Allen, and Kmet.  I currently have... just wilson because the waiver QBs are trash and this guy has fields and lawrence still. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Charles Romes said:

Would it be worth it to win the super bowl, and have the whole team fall apart within a year.  The answer is YES. 

This was my thought as well, especially after 17 years of failure and heartache.

Which is why in hindsight this is going to be the year that Beane regrets not truly going all in at the trade deadline especially if/when he's out of a job in the next few years.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.