We deserved to lose.

nosejob

4 hours ago, Steptide said:

We should've took the fg to go up 13 points. Instead they turn it over and the game completely flips from there 

I believe it was the right decision to go for it. The play call they used in that situation, however, was not the right decision.

1 hour ago, Process said:

I can't people there are people that actually think this. 

Mind blowing.

He's absolutely right. You don't risk a safety on 1st down when you can kill clock for 4 downs then force the other team to get a field goal in less than ten seconds. And if Josh is rolling out he has the option to run if he has a lane or even pass if someone gets open for an easy completion.

You just can absolutely not run the ball from your own one inch line on 1st down. At best, you get to the 1 yard line and then you still have to run it again twice and punt from your own endzone. Way too many opportunities for the defense.

Just control the ball, control the clock, and end the game.

6 hours ago, Freak-O said:

They probably have stats backing up the decision to go for it, but when it fails it looks bad. 

The nfl in general the past few years has become a go for it on forth league. It used to be very rare now it’s far too common. Some middle ground would be nice. 

52 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

Looking like a repeat of last years team, but the division wasn’t a worry.

Not the case this season, Bills have put themselves in a divisional race.

The Pats were first in the division until week 16 last year. You’re literally just lying for no reason, as if we can’t just look these things up lol.

Edited by gobills404

26 minutes ago, gobills404 said:

The Pats were first in the division until week 16 last year. You’re literally just lying for no reason, as if we can’t just look these things up lol.

You're correct, sorry there’s no medals.

But I am gonna stick my tongue out and light it on fire for the liar I are.

Eventually, you need proof of that too?

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47la8bkwhrggxpznn90k

Edited by I am the egg man

8 hours ago, gobills404 said:

JFC we lose an 8-1 team in OT and now all of a sudden we go from #1 seed in the AFC to missing out on the playoffs? Some of you are so wishy washy on a week to week basis its effing pathetic.

In their defense we went from the 1 seed to the 6 seed. Having to play both the Dolphins and Jets again after already losing to them. And we haven’t had to play the Pats at all yet. So yeah, it is completely possible. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.