Xavier Rhodes elevated for Vikings game. Will he play?

Chaos

9 hours ago, Mat68 said:

Why doesnt the NFL start the regular season in August?  For his career his body is used to build up.  It is important for Buffalo to give White that.  I think he plays this week or next.  Not having Elam or facing Jefferson isnt the reason to play him.  Feeling his body’s physiology is ready for peak performance would be.  Its a very modern approach but  I think its prudent.

What the hell does Tre's injury have to do with the "start of the season"? Try to focus on the discussion. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Herb Nightly said:

What the hell does Tre's injury have to do with the "start of the season"? Try to focus on the discussion. 

His point went over your head.  

He's saying Tre needs to get built back up into football shape, much like we don't start the season in August because guys need training camp, he also needs time to get the rest of his body in playing shape, knee rehab isn't enough. 

• Like (+1) 1

Regarding Rhodes, I wonder if they have been working him in at safety at all as I wonder maybe he could be a stopgap solution at that position for one more year next season if we fail to land a good prospect in the draft. As for today I hope he plays and plays well at corner. I think we're going to need some of our depth to step up better than expected for us to win this one. Oh and run an offense that isn't 99% dependent on Josh freaking Allen.

• Thank you (+1) 1

12 hours ago, The Wiz said:

Givin White 2 weeks of practice is basically the same as giving him OTAs and 1/2 of training camp.

Not sure what you really meant by this.  Not being an @ss, seriously not sure.

How did this turn into a white thread  l thought l read Xavier Rhodes was being activated 😳 🤔 

3 hours ago, Herb Nightly said:

NFL players have a month of practice before playing real football.  Wanting Tre to play after 2 weeks is short sided.  We are approaching a month so it will be today or next week.  The amount of people wanting him on field just for the sake of it makes no sense to me.  

Edited by Mat68

36 minutes ago, Mat68 said:

NFL players have a month of practice before playing real football.  Wanting Tre to play after 2 weeks is short sided.  We are approaching a month so it will be today or next week.  The amount of people wanting him on field just for the sake of it makes no sense to me.  

It doesn't make sense that people want to see an All-Pro corner get back on the field? That makes perfect sense.

We need to wait until White is ready and confident, but I'm super excited to get him back. This is an important season and we need his help.

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, TheBeaneBandit said:

Regarding Rhodes, I wonder if they have been working him in at safety at all as I wonder maybe he could be a stopgap solution at that position for one more year next season if we fail to land a good prospect in the draft. As for today I hope he plays and plays well at corner. I think we're going to need some of our depth to step up better than expected for us to win this one. Oh and run an offense that isn't 99% dependent on Josh freaking Allen.

Most likely not with Marlowe back.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.