Hmm, do i have the takes correct?

plenzmd1

2 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Yep, 6-2 and every single position stinks according to threads on this board.  Yea, great takes. 

Yesterday, a lot of them did stink.

Two interesting coincidences between this game and last year's Jaguar's game:

1) Both were Week 9.

2) Both were officiated by Land Clark's crew.

1 hour ago, Gunsgoodtime said:

How many more Gabe Davis drops did we need?  Dawson and Dirty were *****,  its Josh Allen and Stefon Diggs out there and thats it.

52 minutes ago, 4thandGoal said:

You must be keeping track-- How many drops does Gabe Davis have the season? I will be waiting to hear ?

1 hour ago, plenzmd1 said:

Bills are 6-2, lost to what are now two 6-3 teams...played yesterday without Poyer, Hyde, White ,  Milano, and Rouseau for a half...... and this is what i have on this board this morning

Josh Allen stinks and has no confidence

Josh Allen is getting over coached

The Bills RBs stink

The Bills WRs stink

The Bills OL stink

The Bills TE stinks

( tell me if i am wrong, but i am pretty sure that is every position on Offence stinks according to this board)

The Bills LBs stink

The Bills secondary stinks

The Bills kicker stinks

The Bills HC and DC stink and cant stop the run and wont make adjustments( that one really kills me)

The Bills GM is a buffoon who cant draft 

Did i miss anything? 

Some posters really don’t take negativity well.

Bills are 6-2, lost to what are now two 6-3 teams...played yesterday without Poyer, Hyde, White ,  Milano, and Rouseau for a half...... and this is what i have on this board this morning

The Bills RBs stink

The Bills WRs stink

The Bills OL stink

The Bills TE stinks

( tell me if i am wrong, but i am pretty sure that is every position on Offence stinks according to this board)

The Bills LBs stink

The Bills kicker stinks

The Bills HC and DC stink and cant stop the run and wont make adjustments( that one really kills me)

Did i miss anything? 

OP, Thank you for this thread!!!!!

A few you missed:

Josh needs to shave the stache 

Josh need to grow a beard

Josh needs to take a vow of celibacy for the rest of his career 

Josh shouldn’t make commercials.

The Bills RBs stink

The Bills WRs stink

The Bills OL stink

The Bills TE stinks

The Bills LBs stink

The Bills kicker stinks

Did i miss anything? 

You missed Run defense stinks

2 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

The Bills RBs stink

The Bills WRs stink

The Bills OL stink

The Bills TE stinks

The Bills LBs stink

The Bills kicker stinks

Did i miss anything? 

The Bills also lost the one seed yesterday. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Football teams work like dominos.  When one part of the team struggles, it often bleeds over and causes other areas to look worse too.

After a day like yesterday, it's going to feel like everything on the team is horrible.

Bottom line, Josh Allen is the key to this offense, and this team in general:  

• When he is able to make quick reads and escape pressure, it makes our O-Line look decent.  When he is flustered, running all over the field and making mistakes, then all of those missed blocks become way more noticeable.
  • When he is seeing open receivers and making good throws, it seems like we have tons of weapons and can't be stopped.  When he's forcing balls into coverage, it seems like Stefon Diggs is the only guy who can catch.
  • Depending on how he's playing, he helps make Ken Dorsey look like a genius or a fool.

Same thing applies to the defense.  Early in the season, we were getting heavy pressure and stonewalling the run with only four guys.  Now the injuries are piling up.  The pass rush isn't getting home, and the run defense is starting to get gashed.  We are forced to dedicate more defenders to stopping the rushing attack or blitzing.  This results in more problems in coverage.  

Every season with Sean McDermott, we've seen these 2-3 game stretches where the team struggles to execute.  Eventually they get back on track, but those lulls end up costing us homefield advantage.  Once again the margin for error is gone, and Kansas City is back on our heels.  One more game like Sunday, and we will be back on the outside looking in.

The Bills RBs stink

The Bills WRs stink

The Bills OL stink

The Bills TE stinks

The Bills LBs stink

The Bills kicker stinks

Did i miss anything? 

The RBs do stink. lol 

The Bills RBs stink

The Bills WRs stink

The Bills OL stink

The Bills TE stinks

The Bills LBs stink

The Bills kicker stinks

Did i miss anything? 

Dude, it’s why I typically stay away from the board the week after a loss…there’s really not very much productive discussion going on.

It was a bad game that they still almost won.  They’ve lost two games to 6-3 teams by a total of 5 points.  I’ll find other things to worry about this week.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

The Bills RBs stink

The Bills WRs stink

The Bills OL stink

The Bills TE stinks

The Bills LBs stink

The Bills kicker stinks

Did i miss anything? 

Hell, this place is almost unbearable after we win a game like Green Bay, where some people feel like we should have won by more than 10 points.  After a loss like this, I am very selectively reading threads right now because the over-reaction is immense.  I knew before the season started, when many of the AFC teams made substantial investments, that this season was going to be a battle.  I expected 5 losses, and still think that will be the case.  I just hope that will still be enough for the #1 seed.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Mango said:

I mean….

QB has been a huge problem the last 6 quarters. It starts there. We’ve seen Davis and Co make plays for this year. I’ll wait to sharpen my pit fork when the QB starts plying better again. 

Next up us injuries to the secondary and defensive philosophy. The DL is playing like they have a 24 point lead. 

Davis had two drops yesterday. One ended a drive the other ended the game. McKenzie is a ***** ghost besides his sweeps.  Both have made big plays but after that they have both become unreliable for basic plays. 

2 hours ago, FireChans said:

lmao i love calling out the call outs when the Bills are 1 game away from losing in Arrowhead in the playoffs for the third year in a row.

You showed those fans lol

Why would we lose at arrowhead for a 3rd year? We lost one handily. We lost the 2nd one in a tossup. 

Home field advantage is great and I want it but you guys act like we have zero chance at arrowhead based on a sample size of 2. 

The Bills RBs stink

The Bills WRs stink

The Bills OL stink

The Bills TE stinks

The Bills LBs stink

The Bills kicker stinks

Did i miss anything? 

You forgot how much we are missing Daboll, and Dorsey isnt the guy!

5 minutes ago, BananaB said:

Davis had two drops yesterday. One ended a drive the other ended the game. McKenzie is a ***** ghost besides his sweeps.  Both have made big plays but after that they have both become unreliable for basic plays. 

Gabe Davis is so far down my list of issues for the last two weeks. McKenzie should be replaced by Shakir. I agree. 

Our super star QB hasn't played like a super star QB for 2 weeks now. That is problem number 1. Full stop. Everything else on the offensive side of the ball is in the peripheral. 

10 minutes ago, Mango said:

Gabe Davis is so far down my list of issues for the last two weeks. McKenzie should be replaced by Shakir. I agree. 

Our super star QB hasn't played like a super star QB for 2 weeks now. That is problem number 1. Full stop. Everything else on the offensive side of the ball is in the peripheral. 

12 targets, 4 catches and 4 drops the last two games and that’s down your list? I agree about McKenzie.  

Our superstar qb can’t get open and catch the ball himself. As bad as Josh played without him  It would of been a lot worse. 

Edited by BananaB

45 minutes ago, BananaB said:

12 targets, 4 catches and 4 drops the last two games and that’s down your list? I agree about McKenzie.  

Our superstar qb can’t get open and catch the ball himself. As bad as Josh played without him  It would of been a lot worse. 

To an extent. I am going through the GB all-22 now and Josh forced the ball twice to Davis on the first two pass plays. I will admit Davis should have caught the second one. But Knox was the far better option there. The second play Josh abandoned the pocket way too early and slings a terrible ball to Davis down the sideline deep when he could have let Singletary or Diggs try and make a play one on one right in front of him. 

Both were bad plays by the QB. 

(EDIT: All-22 used to be better. I used to have way more control of each play, rewind, slow motion, etc. I think I used to be able to select a play, possession, quarter etc. Now it is a continuous video. Hard dislike on the NFL plus)

Edited by Mango

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.