Josh Allen injury update(officially questionable - expected to start per Ian Rappaport)

Big Turk

2 minutes ago, Mat68 said:

I would like to see Cook get 15 carries.  Im not advocating 30 plus carries a game as an offense.  20 to 25 is the right number.  I think Cook will provide a spark to offense.  A few big runs changes the outlook of the offense.  

He's never had more than 12 in college though. It's unlikely. I agree with you but who? I'd make Singletary the 3rd down back one series and Hines the next. Keep the little guys fresh .  12 to 15 apiece. I wouldn't dress cook. They messed up . They know it. 

• Disagree 1

• Big Turk changed the title to Josh Allen injury update(per McD 12pm PC - Allen day-to-day, "see where it goes" for Vikes game)
Just now, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

I have noticed that with Keenum, he plays better when he gets starter reps all week. I expect him to do fine this week. 

I'll admit I'm not sure how he would play but it will test Dorsey on his scheme changes.  Like I said Friday will be the day for the

final decision IMO.

1 minute ago, gridirongold said:

He's never had more than 12 in college though. It's unlikely. I agree with you but who? I'd make Singletary the 3rd down back one series and Hines the next. Keep the little guys fresh .  12 to 15 apiece. I wouldn't dress cook. They messed up . They know it. 

Uhh...no.

Just now, gridirongold said:

I’d forget Hines.

Singletary 12-15 for this game, Cook at 7-8. 

Hines, I don’t really see where he fits out there and don’t want him taking snaps over Cook.

9 minutes ago, Draconator said:

Could you see all the fan meltdowns across the entire NFL if said NFL adopted NHL injury reports? 

Josh Allen is day-to-day with an upper body injury

Pretty mush is the same thing with day to day.  That could go on for a month.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.