Brandon on Mcfee talking about trade deadline.

Chandler#81

5 hours ago, HappyDays said:

What I appreciate about Beane is that he isn't just a good talent and salary cap GM, he's also a great representative of the team and city. After 20 years of clueless executives he is a breath of fresh air.

B9317993548Z.1_20150723175721_000_GSCBDA

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Buffalo03 said:

Not sure if anyone has seen this and there is obviously nothing wrong with it but I find it hilarious because Beane seems to like to refrain from something like that in any interview and it seems so out of character to see him say it. 😂. Go Bills

Rules of the show.  If you ain’t swearing you ain’t appearing. 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

Not sure if anyone has seen this and there is obviously nothing wrong with it but I find it hilarious because Beane seems to like to refrain from something like that in any interview and it seems so out of character to see him say it. 😂. Go Bills

I thought the same thing when watching live.  Was shocked.

18 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

Mom ‘f’ bombed my Father, circa ‘68, arguing. First time I heard it from an adult.

After that, it lost a bit of its evil lore to me when hearing it. 

Now, I don’t F¥€#in’ care to hear it.

Thats F@$&k terrible.  Just kidding.  I do my best not to curse in fron of women, the elderly, or children, but occasionally it slips.

Beane is the man.  Thanks for sharing OP.

5 hours ago, I am the egg man said:

Mom ‘f’ bombed my Father, circa ‘68, arguing. First time I heard it from an adult.

After that, it lost a bit of its evil lore to me when hearing it. 

Now, I don’t F¥€#in’ care to hear it.

Similar story. The ONLY time my Mom used the F-word, she was sewing clothes (yes, I’m old) and the power needle pierced her finger as she guided material toward it. I was around 9 and that lone episode told me she was really in pain.

She left us this past May at 88/yo. Ever a Bills fan, she’s bending the Big Guys’ ear now, along with Pancho Billa, Russert and millions of other dearly departed.

This IS our year!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

On 11/4/2022 at 2:26 PM, HappyDays said:

I love that he goes out and makes the no-brainer moves that we were sorely lacking in the drought years. It was obvious in 2019 that we needed a #1 WR so he gets Stefon Diggs. It was obvious in 2021 that we needed a top tier edge rusher so he gets Von Miller. It was obvious this year that we needed more explosiveness from our backfield so he gets Nyheim Hines. So many teams fail at the obvious things. And he's made all of these moves without shortening our Super Bowl window even a tiny bit. Like you said - stud.

It was obvious after last season that our #1 defensive ranking was a mirage so he COMPLETELY OVERHAULED THE DL IN AN OFFSEASON!!!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.