49ers trade RB jeff Wilson to Miami

BuffaloBills1998

2 minutes ago, Sestak4ever said:

Team is mortgaging it’s future just to attempt to be competitive with the Bills. Not a very sound strategy for long term excellence. They will also have to deal with some large contracts coming up.

The owner is like 2 bad decisions from being forced to sell the team.  Not sure long term matters much to them. 

1 minute ago, Sestak4ever said:

Team is mortgaging it’s future just to attempt to be competitive with the Bills. Not a very sound strategy for long term excellence. They will also have to deal with some large contracts coming up.

They traded a 1st round pick for a really good proven DE and a 5th round pick for a solid rb. Not really seeing how that is mortgaging the future.

30 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

Because his game is limited and he hasn't won anything of significance in the NFL (see taken team to playoffs or won a playoff game etc.) 

He’s not as limited as people think 

People absolutely are looking at him with beer goggles… He’s a rhythm passer who gets out the ball quick the majority of the time

He has excellent touch and accuracy on intermediate and Deep passes… he doesn’t have a cannon but it’s stronger than Mac jones … and he plays with confidence 

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

He’s not as limited as people think 

People absolutely are looking at him with beer goggles… He’s a rhythm passer who gets out the ball quick the majority of the time

He has excellent touch and accuracy on intermediate and Deep passes… he doesn’t have a cannon but it’s stronger than Mac jones … and he plays with confidence 

and until he wins a playoff game he's nothing more than Andy Dalton. 

• Like (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, B-Man said:

For the 2023 NFL Draft, the Dolphins now have... 

Their 2nd rounder

Their 3rd or the *Patriots 3rd

Their 5th (just traded to the 9ers)

The Bears 6th

Their 7th

Now list the players they acquired with the draft picks.

1 hour ago, No_Matter_What said:

Lol this is some wild trade deadline.

They got better again but won't help them much vs Bills.

Hard to say this about a team that has already beat us once this year, and our only loss.

Dolphins asserted themselves today as legit SB contenders and winning the division is far from a lock now.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 2

1 hour ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

Not a shock with McDaniels running the show. 

Dolphins have gotten better, I like Jeff Wilson. 

Oh yeah, the backup RB they just traded for really puts them over the top... /s

Just now, Straight Hucklebuck said:

Didn't say that MJS. 

But a starting DE and a pretty good RB makes them better. 

Wilson has done well when Mitchell and Mostert were out in San Francisco. 

You said they have a better roster than the Bills. That's ridiculous.

Dolphins are a decent team, but they aren't  the Bills. The Bills have elite players in Allen, Diggs, Miller, and White, plus probably the deepest roster in the league. The Dolphins are ascending, but they aren't close.

BTW, Chubb is not that good. He is a decent starter. Both our starting pass rushers are better than him.

Just now, MJS said:

You said they have a better roster than the Bills. That's ridiculous.

Dolphins are a decent team, but they aren't  the Bills. The Bills have elite players in Allen, Diggs, Miller, and White, plus probably the deepest roster in the league. The Dolphins are ascending, but they aren't close.

BTW, Chubb is not that good. He is a decent starter. Both our starting pass rushers are better than him.

Look at my posts MJS, NEVER SAID THAT. 

Go to my member page, NEVER SAID THAT. 

2 minutes ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

Look at my posts MJS, NEVER SAID THAT. 

Go to my member page, NEVER SAID THAT. 

My bad, I quoted the wrong post. Meant to quote the one where he said the Dolphins are pound for pound a better roster.

Edited by MJS

1 minute ago, MJS said:

My bad, I quoted the wrong post. Meant to quote the one where he said the Dolphins are pound for pound a better roster.

No problem.

I'm with you, Chubb is a good DE, but DE's don't change the betting line more than a point or two. 

JJ Watt in his prime was worth 1-point. 

And I think Jeff Wilson is better than Chase Edmunds, who has flopped every time he is tried as a #1 back. 

To me the Dolphins are somewhat better today, but they don't go from a 10 win team to a 12 win team based off this, and we have a good enough line to block Chubb. 

32 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

Hard to say this about a team that has already beat us once this year, and our only loss.

Dolphins asserted themselves today as legit SB contenders and winning the division is far from a lock now.

Over reaction much... OMG dude.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.