49ers trade RB jeff Wilson to Miami

BuffaloBills1998

Just now, Back2Buff said:

Tua is very good.  I have no idea why people continue to crap all over the guy.

Because if you compliment any other player, it’s somehow an insult to our team I guess.

Tua has played well for them. Not hard to admit that. I still don’t see him as one of those elite guys who can make those difference making throwings, especially in cold weather. But at worst, he is a very solid, playoff qb. You could do a lot worse. 

Just now, LeGOATski said:

Because he's overrated and plays for a division rival. This is a Buffalo Bills message board.

Who overrates Tua? All I see is that he sucks.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, TheWeatherMan said:

Tua is VERY good???  Lol.  Please provide one example outside of the Ravens game where he has been VERY good.  

???

His top two WR's are like 1st and 5th in the league in yards.

He's undefeated in games he started and finished.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Because if you compliment any other player, it’s somehow an insult to our team I guess.

Tua has played well for them. Not hard to admit that. I still don’t see him as one of those elite guys who can make those difference making throwings, especially in cold weather. But at worst, he is a very solid, playoff qb. You could do a lot worse. 

Who overrates Tua? All I see is that he sucks.

The people that don't watch him play.

He consistently makes terrible passes. He didn't just suddenly get better, he has Tyreek Hill adjusting to the ball. They literally say it consistently in broadcast.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.