49ers trade RB jeff Wilson to Miami

BuffaloBills1998

Just now, No_Matter_What said:

Yeah they did. So did Patriots last year under some bizzare circumstances and it also didn't help them much in January.

Ok, sleep on the Dolphins but they aren’t going away and they have the tie breaker if they should go on a run and the Bills lose a few games. 

2 minutes ago, PaulieYayo said:

Ok, sleep on the Dolphins but they aren’t going away and they have the tie breaker if they should go on a run and the Bills lose a few games. 

They don't have the tie breaker as we still control if we beat them or not. They also lost to the Jets, so we are in full control if we somehow tie but we are up 2 games so....

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, PaulieYayo said:

They’ve gotten a lot better, Jeff Wilson can run and Chubb can disrupt our suspect OL. We’ve already lost to them this season without those guys 

We were also missing 11 starters in that game lol dolphins are still weak on defense and offensive line and they are blowing draft capital and cap room on good not great players 

3 minutes ago, PaulieYayo said:

Well first of all it doesn't matter what I think about them or the Bills :)

And they don't have tiebreaker. They will have one if they beat us in second game.

Anyway, the only thing that I am saying is that even after these two additions they are still inferior to the Bills. Can they beat us? Sure they can, so could Jags or Pats in one random game. But we will be quite a big favorites to win a PO game in OP come January, that's my point.

6 minutes ago, PaulieYayo said:

They were just a play away from losing to the lions because that defense is a sieve…Bradley Chubb isn’t going to change much.  Flores had that defense playing much better…they’re not much better than last season they’re just different.  Much better offense but much worse defense 

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

Curious if they kicked him out for not giving CMC #22 😂😂😂 

just a joke, I have no clue if cmc even wanted the number 

CMC definitely wants #22. He’s been wearing that number since he was a kid. And I have no doubt the 49ers used the trade deadline to make it happen. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.